Scarves Authenticate This HERMÈS Scarf READ 1ST POST BEFORE POSTING!

Thank you, MT. Unfortunately I was still asleep when your response came, and someone else benefited. Ah well, literally, you snooze you lose!
Too funny
Just ordered refrigerator water filters
And the Purseforum ad - on your reply - showed my water filters, not terribly useful post facto - I'd have killed to know the part number 15 min earlier ...

Must do this at desktop not from phone - answer later
At desktop, there are very credible fakes of this exact cw, so, I must insist on more photos
I feel bad - the seller made an attempt to show a lot but failed to show the title, copyright and signature , plus a high res photo of say, the bottom quadrant. The random shots of somewhere on the silk are not very helpful , it is hard to figure out where the shots go on the overall design
I recommend that the seller add ALL the photos to the listing and then I will take another look. Sellers rarely come out with all the photos that I request - they seem to dribble out one at a time (is this enough?) so, I will be happy to take only one more look
As a general comment, there have been many requests recently about grails ($$$$$$) for which I know there are credible fakes, at these prices I try to be meticulous ...

At desktop, there are very credible fakes of this exact cw, so, I must insist on more photos
I feel bad - the seller made an attempt to show a lot but failed to show the title, copyright and signature , plus a high res photo of say, the bottom quadrant. The random shots of somewhere on the silk are not very helpful , it is hard to figure out where the shots go on the overall design
I recommend that the seller add ALL the photos to the listing and then I will take another look. Sellers rarely come out with all the photos that I request - they seem to dribble out one at a time (is this enough?) so, I will be happy to take only one more look
As a general comment, there have been many requests recently about grails ($$$$$$) for which I know there are credible fakes, at these prices I try to be meticulous ...
Thank you so much.
I will request additional photos from the seller. You are a wonderful resource here and are greatly appreciated.

Please help me authenticate this scarf, desperate for this CW. Thank you in advance for any input.

Item: Hermes scarf Hippopolis New Silk Twill
Listing number: 263451414463
Seller: natalibabaia_0
Link: https://m.ebay.com/itm/Hermes-scarf-Hippopolis-New-Silk-Twill-/263451414463
Comments: I enquired for clarification that it is 90x90cm (not 140x140cm as per the listing). Enquired for photo of the tag and hem - no reply, has been more than 24 hours. Seller was replying promptly until I asked the above questions.