Scarves Authenticate This HERMÈS Scarf READ 1ST POST BEFORE POSTING!

Hello 😇 👋🏻
May I please ask someone to see if this twilly (live sale) is authentic? Thanks so much in advance 😇🙏🏻🙏🏻
I don’t know what it is , it is not a canonical twilly - perhaps it is Petit H ?

Hello 😇 👋🏻
May I please ask someone to see if this twilly (live sale) is authentic? Thanks so much in advance 😇🙏🏻🙏🏻
This looks like the label that used to be on men’s ties.

Hmmm , as always , TRR photos lack the resolution and/or photos to see the features, see Posrt 1 in this thread for a list of scarf features used to authenticate

Hmmm , as always , TRR photos lack the resolution and/or photos to see the features, see Posrt 1 in this thread for a list of scarf features used to authenticate
@Muffin_Top - I had this very scarf in my possession for several days last month, and I had no concerns about its authenticity, although I did not take the photos that @marietouchet is looking for. I can confirm that the description of Very Good is accurate in this case, and I decided to return the scarf, both because I had purchased before the current discounted price, and I already had this design in a different colorway and in a similar condition. @xincinsin also owns this colorway.

20240421_150404.jpg

@Muffin_Top - I had this very scarf in my possession for several days last month, and I had no concerns about its authenticity, although I did not take the photos that @marietouchet is looking for. I can confirm that the description of Very Good is accurate in this case, and I decided to return the scarf, both because I had purchased before the current discounted price, and I already had this design in a different colorway and in a similar condition. @xincinsin also owns this colorway.

View attachment 5997569
Thank you.
And this is funny to read that you had bought the very same scarf before.
I had read you loved this design too !

• Thanks
Reactions: Redbirdhermes