*CLOSED* Authenticate This GUCCI

Status
Not open for further replies.

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
This thread is closed as we don’t currently have authenticators for Gucci, please seek a paid service.

Please post authenticity questions related to GUCCI in this thread.

The PurseForum requests that only members with an extensive knowledge of the brand and authenticating who have over 500 posts participate as authenticators in this AT thread. The moderators reserve the right to remove authentications that do not meet these requirements.

Please follow the following rules:

Before you submit a request for authentication, please search this thread to make sure that the item has not previously been authenticated. This is in order to prevent duplication requests and to make it simpler for people to 'search' for items which may have been posted previously. This is not a thread to ask general questions about GUCCI, please refer to our main GUCCI forum for such information.

This is a free service, but it is imperative that you help our authenticators by using the following format:

Item:
Listing number:
Seller:
Link:
Comments:

If the bag in question is not on an auction site, please use the following:

Item Name (if you know it):
Link (if available):
Seller:
Who took the pictures:
History of the bag:
Comments:

Please give us as much information as you can and then attach any pictures (all authentication must include pictures).

Authenticators are not required to answer every request and it is their right to ignore a request that is not in the proper format.
Please note that comments on price and condition are NOT permitted.
Please limit your request to one (1) per post; otherwise it gets too confusing keeping them all straight.
Do NOT PM an authenticator or moderator to request authentication. Any and all such requests must be posted in this thread.
To ensure that additional pictures requested are seen by the authenticators, please utilize the quote feature or provide a link to your original request and response. Failure to do so may result in your query not being answered.
Should one of your items be questioned in this thread, you are welcome to provide additional pictures or materials supporting its authenticity.
Do not handle your disputes with other members in this thread but take your differences to Private Messages. Failure to do so can result in banning.

Disclaimer

All Authenticate This threads on tPF are meant to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about the legitimacy and authenticity of designer goods. The evaluations posted by tPF's members are only opinions that stem from personal experiences as shoppers and collectors. They are not legally binding or professional authentications and are not to be treated as such.

For questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact the forum administration via the forum's contact form.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi rachelmalta. The description of the shoe is titled incorrectly... it is not canvas, and it is not horsebit and it is not a flat. However, Great News... the shoe is Authentic. Good find and hope you are able to get this item. As long as you know your Gucci size, you will be just fine.
"J!m"

Reactions: rachelmalta
Hi Authenticators!
Could you please take a look at this bag. I purchased it from Tradesy and have received it already, so I could send any additional pictures or info you need. I greatly appreciate your time and help. Thank you.

Item: Gucci Soho Disco pink
Listing number on Tradesy: 26418996
Seller: Chicago Consignment
Link: https://www.tradesy.com/i/gucci-soho-disco-hot-pink-leather-cross-body-bag/26418996/

The bag was authenticated by them through Entrupy, but the strap attachment to the ring on each side looks a little different.

Thank you so much.

Good afternoon,
Hoping that these are real. My neighbor is trying to sell them and I hope to buy them.
Please advise. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• FBA2D628-6ECC-49F6-AFC2-731A3F405D68.jpeg
    FBA2D628-6ECC-49F6-AFC2-731A3F405D68.jpeg
    121.9 KB · Views: 87
  • B0E378E2-BBAD-4EC4-AC91-D00A72685C46.jpeg
    B0E378E2-BBAD-4EC4-AC91-D00A72685C46.jpeg
    148.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 2F06D73E-2E87-412B-8CBC-1FBC1BF53B47.jpeg
    2F06D73E-2E87-412B-8CBC-1FBC1BF53B47.jpeg
    183.9 KB · Views: 89
  • 770B013A-183C-4AC3-8DB7-4F1E984AD400.jpeg
    770B013A-183C-4AC3-8DB7-4F1E984AD400.jpeg
    81.3 KB · Views: 86
  • E043CCCC-F45E-480D-9414-D13CEB0D0BFE.jpeg
    E043CCCC-F45E-480D-9414-D13CEB0D0BFE.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 19C19C5F-8808-46FC-BED6-7CE23FD196AC.jpeg
    19C19C5F-8808-46FC-BED6-7CE23FD196AC.jpeg
    102.1 KB · Views: 88
  • B91CC107-D1DD-413E-8E53-E6D859623372.jpeg
    B91CC107-D1DD-413E-8E53-E6D859623372.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 88
Hello! Hope everyone’s doing well under the circumstances. I need some help with a pair of Gucci New Ace sneakers. I got them from directly from Selfridges but having hesitations because the heel tab is not in their usual python leather, but rather in regular leather. I have tried researching online but cannot find any details regarding if they’re starting to steer away from
exotic leathers for SS20. Please help :smile: thanks!

Item: Gucci New Ace Sneakers
Seller: Selfridges
Link: https://www.selfridges.com/HK/en/ca...&ranSiteID=fsARr_SVBGE-dThSXxBkd3xeIUUJlU0xOw
Comments: above

85E3B69B-8681-4D7C-9428-DADAFA7509BB.jpeg
1BF458F5-CB3B-4099-AD46-A12B4734841B.jpeg

Reactions: jimmie staton
Hello! Hope everyone’s doing well under the circumstances. I need some help with a pair of Gucci New Ace sneakers. I got them from directly from Selfridges but having hesitations because the heel tab is not in their usual python leather, but rather in regular leather. I have tried researching online but cannot find any details regarding if they’re starting to steer away from

Link: https://www.selfridges.com/HK/en/cat/gucci-new-ace-bee-embroidered-leather-low-top-trainers_R00048986/?cm_mmc=rakuten-_-rakuten-_-3132514-_-10&utm_source=rakuten&utm_medium=affil&utm_campaign=na_na_na_na_na_na&utm_content=3132514&utm_term=na&ranMID=45229&ranEAID=fsARr/SVBGE&ranSiteID=fsARr_SVBGE-dThSXxBkd3xeIUUJlU0xOw

View attachment 4699083
View attachment 4699084
Hello realcoachlover, Thank you for the Well Wishes of concern. Hope you are doing well as well. Have no fear... (at least not about these lovely Gucci New Ace Sneakers !) everything in the picture is authentic, the box, the dustbags sneaker strings, tissue paper and box description label AND the sneakers. Some Gucci Ace Sneakers has the satin back, the leather back, the python back and some of the collapsible ones has no back at all. You have great taste and style... wonderful get. Enjoy your purchase... I am enjoying looking at the pictures of them. Thanks for the great pictures.
"J!m"

Last edited:
Reactions: realcoachlover

Link: https://www.selfridges.com/HK/en/cat/gucci-new-ace-bee-embroidered-leather-low-top-trainers_R00048986/?cm_mmc=rakuten-_-rakuten-_-3132514-_-10&utm_source=rakuten&utm_medium=affil&utm_campaign=na_na_na_na_na_na&utm_content=3132514&utm_term=na&ranMID=45229&ranEAID=fsARr/SVBGE&ranSiteID=fsARr_SVBGE-dThSXxBkd3xeIUUJlU0xOw

View attachment 4699083
View attachment 4699084

View attachment 4699083
View attachment 4699084

Item: Backpack (not sure of the name)
History of the bag: Found at a consignment store in Amsterdam.
Comments: No serial code, pictures are my own. Haven't been able to find any bags like this online. The bag looks and feels pretty old but I can't tell if it is fake.IMG_3683.jpg IMG_3684.jpg IMG_3685.jpg IMG_3687.jpg IMG_3689.jpg IMG_3690.jpg

Hello realcoachlover, Thank you for the Well Wishes of concern. Hope you are doing well as well. Have no fear... (at least not about these lovely Gucci New Ace Sneakers !) everything in the picture is authentic, the box, the dustbags sneaker strings, tissue paper and box description label AND the sneakers. Some Gucci Ace Sneakers has the satin back, the leather back, the python back and some of the collapsible ones has no back at all. You have great taste and style... wonderful get. Enjoy your purchase... I am enjoying looking at the pictures of them. Thanks for the great pictures.
"J!m"
Hi Jim! Thanks so much for the quick reply and reassurance!! Much appreciated! I even asked Gucci but they don’t seem to know what I’m talking about! Lol ... but I truly trust Selfridges and know that they won’t sell inauthentic items, just needed some reassurance :smile: thanks again and stay safe & healthy!

Reactions: jimmie staton
Hi Jim! Thanks so much for the quick reply and reassurance!! Much appreciated! I even asked Gucci but they don’t seem to know what I’m talking about! Lol ... but I truly trust Selfridges and know that they won’t sell inauthentic items, just needed some reassurance :smile: thanks again and stay safe & healthy!
Hey Realcoachlover, It's an honor to serve. Thank you for the 'Thank You'. It's always good to get assurances. I'll do my part in staying safe and healthy thanks to you and your Well Wishes... please be safe and healthy also. Wear your Gucci Ace Sneakers in the best of wealth, health and happiness.
"J!m"

Reactions: realcoachlover
Status
Not open for further replies.