CLOSED Authenticate This FENDI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please post authenticity questions related to Fendi in this thread.

NOTE: The PurseForum requests that only members with an extensive knowledge of the brand and authenticating who have over 500 posts participate as authenticators in this AT thread. The moderators reserve the right to remove authentications that do not meet these requirements.

Please use the below format when requesting authentication for an auction item:

Item Name:
Item Number:
Seller ID:
Link:

If the bag in question is not on an auction site, please use the following:

Item Name (if you know it):
Link (if available, if not, provide source):
Attach photos

Pics needed to authenticate Fendi:

1. Clear pic of entire bag / accessory
2. Clear close up pic of hologram tag (front and back)
3. Clear close up pic of leather serial tag
4. For older vintage items - need a clear pic of serial stamp
5. If bag / accessory is constructed of Fendi Logo Jacquard Fabric - need a large area close up pic of the logo print
6. Clear pic showing a nice large swatch of inside lining (lining does vary by style)
7. Any hardware logos, rivets, underside of zipper head
8. If available pic of authenticity card
9. for Selleria bags, need to see a clear close up pic of the silver Selleria plate

**Close up shots can be tough, best way to capture: camera needs to be set on super macro (little flower icon), tons of light, no flash and a very steady hand, press down very lightly on the shutter to focus and take the pic. You might have to take more than one, sometimes at different angles to get the perfect pic**

Additional notes:
If the bag is from a listing, always Include the listing link using the proper format. If the seller does not have the needed pics in the listing, please request PRIOR to posting your inquiry to avoid delays in getting an answer.

PLEASE NOTE:

• Do a search in this thread (type seller's name in "Search this thread" located on the top right corner) and check if the item has been reviewed by one of the authenticators BEFORE posting a request.

• Should one of your items be questioned in this thread, you are welcome to provide additional pictures or materials supporting its authenticity. Please note that while it's fine to defend your own auction if its authenticity is questioned (someone says, "I think it's fake b/c..., etc"), please do not authenticate your own bag.

• Do not handle your disputes with other members in this thread but take your differences to Private Messages. Failure to do so can result in banning.

• Utilize the "Quote" feature when responding directly to another post.

• Post the link to the original query when requesting a second opinion or in a follow-up post.

• Please note that comments on price and condition are NOT permitted.

• Do NOT PM an authenticator or Mod to request authentications. Any and all such requests must be posted in this thread.
Authenticators are not required to answer every request, and it is their right to ignore a request that is not in the proper format.

Disclaimer

All Authenticate This threads on tPF are meant to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about the legitimacy and authenticity of designer goods. The evaluations posted by tPF's members are only opinions that stem from personal experiences as shoppers and collectors. They are not legally binding or professional authentications and are not to be treated as such.

For questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact the forum administration via the forum's contact form.
authenticate this fendi:
Item Name:Auth FENDI wide strip shoulder bag
Item Number: 112571143209
Seller ID:lourocc
Link:https://www.ebay.com/sch/lourocc/m....s8UAAOSwYLNZwpIe&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

hi everyone!

Item Name: MONSTER PEEK A BOO MENS CROSSB0DY BAG
Item Number:
Seller ID:
Link:

i need help authenticating this Mens Fendi Peek A Boo Monster shoulder strap bag. My mom works part time as a housekeeper for a business similar to airbnb in NYC. this bag was left behind and she was allowed to take it home, but now I'm wondering why if its supposedly cost so much money. i don't know anything about luxury handbags. please help! i'd like to sell it cause i really need the money for tuition. thanks in advance :heart:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w6vxw0r1prolxbz/AAABlGq8iU5Zrb-jV_ddX4nla?dl=0

Last edited:
Dear Authenticator,
Please help me authentic this Fendi Mini Peekaboo bag. I was told this is an Authentic Fendi mini Peekaboo but i am not sure if it is as there are a few areas that has caused concern to me. One very obvious thing is the Hologram is half peeling off, I don't think this is normal. Please help. Thanks in advance.
Good luck--I am having the same problem...

IMG_1908.PNG IMG_1909.PNG IMG_1910.PNG

NOTE: The PurseForum requests that only members with an extensive knowledge of the brand and authenticating who have over 500 posts participate as authenticators in this AT thread. The moderators reserve the right to remove authentications that do not meet these requirements.

Item Name:

Item Number:
Seller ID:
Link:

Attach photos

5. If bag / accessory is constructed of Fendi Logo Jacquard Fabric - need a large area close up pic of the logo print
6. Clear pic showing a nice large swatch of inside lining (lining does vary by style)
9. for Selleria bags, need to see a clear close up pic of the silver Selleria plate

**Close up shots can be tough, best way to capture: camera needs to be set on super macro (little flower icon), tons of light, no flash and a very steady hand, press down very lightly on the shutter to focus and take the pic. You might have to take more than one, sometimes at different angles to get the perfect pic**

Additional notes:
If the bag is from a listing, always Include the listing link using the proper format. If the seller does not have the needed pics in the listing, please request PRIOR to posting your inquiry to avoid delays in getting an answer.

PLEASE NOTE:

• Do a search in this thread (type seller's name in "Search this thread" located on the top right corner) and check if the item has been reviewed by one of the authenticators BEFORE posting a request.

• Should one of your items be questioned in this thread, you are welcome to provide additional pictures or materials supporting its authenticity. Please note that while it's fine to defend your own auction if its authenticity is questioned (someone says, "I think it's fake b/c..., etc"), please do not authenticate your own bag.

• Do not handle your disputes with other members in this thread but take your differences to Private Messages. Failure to do so can result in banning.

• Post the link to the original query when requesting a second opinion or in a follow-up post.

• Do NOT PM an authenticator or Mod to request authentications. Any and all such requests must be posted in this thread.
Authenticators are not required to answer every request, and it is their right to ignore a request that is not in the proper format.

Disclaimer

All Authenticate This threads on tPF are meant to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about the legitimacy and authenticity of designer goods. The evaluations posted by tPF's members are only opinions that stem from personal experiences as shoppers and collectors. They are not legally binding or professional authentications and are not to be treated as such.

For questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact the forum administration via the forum's contact form.
Thank you SO much! I know I'm VERY late to the SPY game but I've always loved this bag :smile: thank you thank you!

Item Name:
Item Number:
Seller ID:
Link:

Attach photos

Additional notes:

PLEASE NOTE:

Disclaimer

authenticate this fendi:
Striped crossbody

Please help me authenticate this bag.
Item: Fendi medium 2jour
Item number: N/A
Seller: Yanni Nuux at Facebook
Link:

Attachments

• received_10155723403834481.jpeg
    received_10155723403834481.jpeg
    271 KB · Views: 254
  • received_10155723403784481.jpeg
    received_10155723403784481.jpeg
    221.7 KB · Views: 254
  • received_10155723403744481.jpeg
    received_10155723403744481.jpeg
    267.2 KB · Views: 259
  • received_10155723430059481.jpeg
    received_10155723430059481.jpeg
    149.4 KB · Views: 259
  • received_10155723430049481.jpeg
    received_10155723430049481.jpeg
    132.3 KB · Views: 256
  • received_10155723430069481.jpeg
    received_10155723430069481.jpeg
    180.2 KB · Views: 262
  • received_10155723403719481.jpeg
    received_10155723403719481.jpeg
    223.2 KB · Views: 255
  • received_10155723403794481.jpeg
    received_10155723403794481.jpeg
    284 KB · Views: 255
I'm sorry - I don't know how to "post" to this thread, so I hit "Reply".

Hello! I am interested in a Fendi micro purse that is listed through shopgoodwill.com. They tell me it has not been authenticated. It is adorable, and unusual, however, my husband does not want me to take a risk since it's not been authenticated and it would be a "very major" purchase in his eyes. I would very much appreciate your knowledge as to whether you think it is authentic.

Item name: Python Fendi AE65871 Purse with Orange Handles
Item number: 43695283
Seller ID: Goodwill Industries of Mid Michigan
Link: https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Item/43695283

I have found an almost identical purse on ebay:

Item name: Fendi Python Messenger Bag
Item number: 263220042620
Seller: entrenousonline
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/FENDI-PYTHO...042620?hash=item3d49231b7c:g:2zcAAOSw0hlZFQbs

Thank you so much! Toni

Hi lovely authenticators, could you please authenticate this charm and strap? Thank you!
Item Name: Fendi Pink Backpack Monster Eyes Fur Key Chain and Bag Charm
Item Number: 167635
Seller ID: Yoogi's Closet
Link: https://www.yoogiscloset.com/fendi-pink-backpack-monster-eyes-fur-key-chain-and-bag-charm-90211.html

Item Name: Fendi Strap You Heart Shoulder Strap for Handbag, Red/Bordeaux/Black
Item Number: 182788396733
Seller ID: luxurybox2014
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fendi-Strap...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

Dear Authenticators - Can you please kindly authenticate the bag below? I purchased it and would appreciate a second opinion. Photos below are from the original listing and some are of my own. Thank you in advance!

Item: Fendi Vitello Elite Medium Buggies Monster Roll Tote Yellow Black
Listing No.: 232489415063
Seller: yding1234

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-F...xJ%2B1bwN74eI3H9tQmf4%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

s-l1600.jpg
IMG_0145.jpg IMG_0146.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
IMG_0148.jpg IMG_0149.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
IMG_0150.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.