Authenticate This Fendi

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thank you for saving me! good thing i didn't get it:biggrin:

2. Hi,
    I am on a buying bag addiction spree ... he he... and have been all over the place, LV, Gucci, Prada and now Fendi.

I just won this bag and am about to pay. can you spy experts help me out? I know the pictures are not great but I'll get more. Do you think it is authentic? I was matching it against another bag which I think looks real and the label (picture 4 has a ' at the end of the L'Authenticita' but this one doesn't seem to have. What do you think?

Please help me out fast.
    Also is this in dark brown a good color to get. The first picture looks like black but the owner says it is dark brown.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Need to see a clear close up pic of the hologram to confirm

4. I really hope you haven't paid for it yet because it's a barfy :throwup: fake! :tdown:

5. accio, you really think it is a fake? confirm? I will pull out then. Not paid yet. She said it is genuine and will accept returns. All these scammers seem to be like that. She has 100% feedback and since 05 with 600 feedback so I thought this could be legit. What do you think? Anyone else? What is wrong with the bag? How do I spot it as a fake?

6. it's 1000% fake... More, if possible... Besides it being the same general shape as a Spy, there's nothing right about it. :sick:

7. I am first time user of the Purse Forum. Love the website.

I want to bid on this Fendi bag, however, I am not familiar with the Fendi's, but I do know that I like their style. The seller says that it is authentic. Her pics do not show the serial #, however, she gladly sent me the serial # as 2372-8BN157-TGX-059. She bought it at the Fendi store in California. I am little leary because she said that she no longer has the authenticity card, but said that I could call Fendi to verify. I did call the Fendi store in California, and they did confirm that the serial # is a valid one. By looking at the pics, does it look like the real thing?
    Thanks,
    Tomiko
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. ok accio. I think I'll definately trust your expertise here. Thanks so much. If anyone else thinks it's real, let me know else I will take it as a fake and cancel the transaction.

9. Looks good, IMO! :tup:

10. Thank you so much Accio! I guess I got lucky the first time! I hope I win the bid!
    Tomiko.

11. #87 Jul 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
    Don't pay! There is NO doubt in my mind...it is fake!!!! A very bad one...:tdown: You should look at the useful information they have on the Purse Forum and the AMAZING Fendi Spy list they have... http://pics.livejournal.com/fendi_spy_list/

12. No problem. Thanks, Accio! The interior of the older styles throws me off. :thinking:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.