Authenticate This Fendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I am on a buying bag addiction spree ... he he... and have been all over the place, LV, Gucci, Prada and now Fendi.

I just won this bag and am about to pay. can you spy experts help me out? I know the pictures are not great but I'll get more. Do you think it is authentic? I was matching it against another bag which I think looks real and the label (picture 4 has a ' at the end of the L'Authenticita' but this one doesn't seem to have. What do you think?

Please help me out fast.
Also is this in dark brown a good color to get. The first picture looks like black but the owner says it is dark brown.

b013_1.JPG

c1b1_1.JPG

d2c2_1.JPG

e848_1.JPG

!BV4c7GwBGk~$(KGrHgoH-CoEjlLluzl+BKUy1ZdHWw~~_1.JPG

I really hope you haven't paid for it yet because it's a barfy :throwup: fake! :tdown:

Hi,
I am on a buying bag addiction spree ... he he... and have been all over the place, LV, Gucci, Prada and now Fendi.

I just won this bag and am about to pay. can you spy experts help me out? I know the pictures are not great but I'll get more. Do you think it is authentic? I was matching it against another bag which I think looks real and the label (picture 4 has a ' at the end of the L'Authenticita' but this one doesn't seem to have. What do you think?

Please help me out fast.
Also is this in dark brown a good color to get. The first picture looks like black but the owner says it is dark brown.

b013_1.JPG

c1b1_1.JPG

d2c2_1.JPG

e848_1.JPG

!BV4c7GwBGk~$(KGrHgoH-CoEjlLluzl+BKUy1ZdHWw~~_1.JPG

accio, you really think it is a fake? confirm? I will pull out then. Not paid yet. She said it is genuine and will accept returns. All these scammers seem to be like that. She has 100% feedback and since 05 with 600 feedback so I thought this could be legit. What do you think? Anyone else? What is wrong with the bag? How do I spot it as a fake?

accio, you really think it is a fake? confirm? I will pull out then. Not paid yet. She said it is genuine and will accept returns. All these scammers seem to be like that. She has 100% feedback and since 05 with 600 feedback so I thought this could be legit. What do you think? Anyone else? What is wrong with the bag? How do I spot it as a fake?

it's 1000% fake... More, if possible... Besides it being the same general shape as a Spy, there's nothing right about it. :sick:

I am first time user of the Purse Forum. Love the website.

I want to bid on this Fendi bag, however, I am not familiar with the Fendi's, but I do know that I like their style. The seller says that it is authentic. Her pics do not show the serial #, however, she gladly sent me the serial # as 2372-8BN157-TGX-059. She bought it at the Fendi store in California. I am little leary because she said that she no longer has the authenticity card, but said that I could call Fendi to verify. I did call the Fendi store in California, and they did confirm that the serial # is a valid one. By looking at the pics, does it look like the real thing?
Thanks,
Tomiko
!BV-uyHgCGk~$(KGrHgoH-C8EjlLly(kEBKVP!+HJ)Q~~_12.JPG
!BV-vicgBGk~$(KGrHgoH-DkEjlLly9hRBKVPDCkN6!~~_35.JPG
!BV-vK)!!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-CMEjlLl)s+(BKVPCBVcWw~~_35.JPG
!BV-v7MQB2k~$(KGrHgoH-E!EjlLlyV66BKVPEFv97!~~_35.JPG

ok accio. I think I'll definately trust your expertise here. Thanks so much. If anyone else thinks it's real, let me know else I will take it as a fake and cancel the transaction.

I am first time user of the Purse Forum. Love the website.

I want to bid on this Fendi bag, however, I am not familiar with the Fendi's, but I do know that I like their style. The seller says that it is authentic. Her pics do not show the serial #, however, she gladly sent me the serial # as 2372-8BN157-TGX-059. She bought it at the Fendi store in California. I am little leary because she said that she no longer has the authenticity card, but said that I could call Fendi to verify. I did call the Fendi store in California, and they did confirm that the serial # is a valid one. By looking at the pics, does it look like the real thing?
Thanks,
Tomiko
!BV-uyHgCGk~$(KGrHgoH-C8EjlLly(kEBKVP!+HJ)Q~~_12.JPG
!BV-vicgBGk~$(KGrHgoH-DkEjlLly9hRBKVPDCkN6!~~_35.JPG
!BV-vK)!!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-CMEjlLl)s+(BKVPCBVcWw~~_35.JPG
!BV-v7MQB2k~$(KGrHgoH-E!EjlLlyV66BKVPEFv97!~~_35.JPG

Looks good, IMO! :tup:

ok accio. I think I'll definately trust your expertise here. Thanks so much. If anyone else thinks it's real, let me know else I will take it as a fake and cancel the transaction.

Don't pay! There is NO doubt in my mind...it is fake!!!! A very bad one...:tdown: You should look at the useful information they have on the Purse Forum and the AMAZING Fendi Spy list they have... http://pics.livejournal.com/fendi_spy_list/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.