Authenticate This Fendi

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi baglady,

Yes, I am actually nervous even if the bag is authentic because of the whole newbie thingy. I mean, I know I was once a newbie, but I didn't try and sell a high-end designer bag straight away. I was only buying in the beginning :P

Anyway, thanks a lot for the help though :hugs: I'll maybe try and communicate with the seller first and try and get the "vibe" ;)

2. It looks pretty good, but I need a clear & close pic of the embossed serial # - it is hard to find, usually on the leather in the place you put the cash...;)

3. It rarely can happen on a real FENDI, but this bag I am afraid is not a FENDI!! No more pics are necessary.....this is not the bag 4 u!

4. Thank you for the quick response, Baglady! Know of any website that sell authenticate used FENDI?

5. Hi there, could anybody please help me identify this Fendi Messenger bag. I found this bag in a pre-loved handbag for sale forum and really would like to have this but I'm not so sure if it's authentic. I tried searching for this bag from old sites or other sites on the web but not so lucky.

All Fendi guru, please help! Highly appreciate your help. Thank you very much. I'm sorry if the files are too big. Hopefully it's clear enough to identify the authentification. Thank you :smile:

Marcey

Fendi_front.JPG

Fendi_front_side.JPG

Fendi_flap_inside.JPG

Fendi_inside.JPG

Fendi_flap_back.JPG

6. Would need to see clear, close up pics of the hologram and leather serial strip to confirm...

7. Hi accio sacculus, that's all he offered. I'll request for both pics.

thanks very much for your response.

Marcey

8. Oh, i see. I think it is authentic but wanted second opinions. Ill wait and see when it comes here.
    Thanks!

9. Any thoughts on authenticity? Any other pictures I need to add? Thanks!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

More pics to follow.

10. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. Looks Good! :nuts:

12. Woot! Thanks so much!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.