Authenticate This Fendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks real, but with newbs selling hi end designer bag as first auction is risky...your call!

I'd personally be just as concerned about condition omissions...like holes, odors, bag maltreatment, etc.....;)

Hi baglady,

Yes, I am actually nervous even if the bag is authentic because of the whole newbie thingy. I mean, I know I was once a newbie, but I didn't try and sell a high-end designer bag straight away. I was only buying in the beginning :P

Anyway, thanks a lot for the help though :hugs: I'll maybe try and communicate with the seller first and try and get the "vibe" ;)

hi experts, can you please check this Spy out for me?

i know the images aren't big/very clear, am waiting for more from the seller. I have asked for an image of the hollowgram but she said it had fallen off but can see the mark it left behind, can it happen?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160346086986&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123

The lady seems really nice and very responsive.

Many thanks! :flowers:
It rarely can happen on a real FENDI, but this bag I am afraid is not a FENDI!! No more pics are necessary.....this is not the bag 4 u!

Hi there, could anybody please help me identify this Fendi Messenger bag. I found this bag in a pre-loved handbag for sale forum and really would like to have this but I'm not so sure if it's authentic. I tried searching for this bag from old sites or other sites on the web but not so lucky.

All Fendi guru, please help! Highly appreciate your help. Thank you very much. I'm sorry if the files are too big. Hopefully it's clear enough to identify the authentification. Thank you :smile:

Marcey

Fendi_front.JPG

Fendi_front_side.JPG

Fendi_flap_inside.JPG

Fendi_inside.JPG

Fendi_flap_back.JPG

Hi there, could anybody please help me identify this Fendi Messenger bag. I found this bag in a pre-loved handbag for sale forum and really would like to have this but I'm not so sure if it's authentic. I tried searching for this bag from old sites or other sites on the web but not so lucky.

All Fendi guru, please help! Highly appreciate your help. Thank you very much. I'm sorry if the files are too big. Hopefully it's clear enough to identify the authentification. Thank you :smile:

Marcey

View attachment 820963

View attachment 820964

View attachment 820965

View attachment 820966

View attachment 820967

Would need to see clear, close up pics of the hologram and leather serial strip to confirm...

Status
Not open for further replies.