Authenticate this FENDI bag ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this at a garage sale and I love it! Im wondering if anyone can authenticate it through the serial # ? I tried contacting the company but they said they don’t “authenticate”. Thank you!

I found this at a garage sale and I love it! Im wondering if anyone can authenticate it through the serial # ? I tried contacting the company but they said they don’t “authenticate”. Thank you!
Hiii! I am very familiar with authenticating bags and I did some research for you. Based on the number you posted, your bag is in fact real (and I hope you got a great deal!). When searching for that style #, I got multiple results of the same bag so that's a good sign. Style number is accurate with the handbag style. And some extra info for you, this bag is from the collection in 2003 so it's vintage:heart:

Reactions: Rewinds&Rewinds
Hiii! I am very familiar with authenticating bags and I did some research for you. Based on the number you posted, your bag is in fact real (and I hope you got a great deal!). When searching for that style #, I got multiple results of the same bag so that's a good sign. Style number is accurate with the handbag style. And some extra info for you, this bag is from the collection in 2003 so it's vintage:heart:
Thank you so much for the reply! Did you happen to come across the name of the handbag style name ? And the link that indicates it's from 2003? That would be SO helpful. Thank you again!

Only approved members are allowed to offer authenticity opinions on the Purse Forum. Currently we have no Fendi authenticators, you'll need to use a paid service.

Status
Not open for further replies.