Authenticate This! DIOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello and Happy Holidays!

I agree with the other lovely ladies (and gents)....

the last one (which has the link posted twice) is authentic, but number two is questionable. I wonder why the seller has posted the older Dior authenticity card and older maintenance guide....hmmm...best wishes and good luck! :heart:

Hello Zambrosia, :flowers:

What a great guy! This one is authentic as the other ladies (and gents) have mentioned...but the price is pretty high.

You may want to do a search for "Dior Gaucho" worldwide...within the sidebar you can select location in the drop down to be "worldwide" and check the box (see pic below)...that way all of the Dior Gaucho handbags available to ship worldwide will pop up. It is my secret to getting good authentic deals sometimes.

Please also post the links to the auctions within this thread if you do find some bags you may be interested in just to be sure. Good luck! hapy holidays. :heart:

88788068_o.jpg

Hello,

I agree with everyone...this appears to be authentic, but you may wish to request a pic of the inner tag to be positive.

p.s. What a cute little Dior Ballet bag though....here are some pics that can possibly help for comparrison purposes.

p.s.s. I have been gone for a little while and hope it's okay if I join in the fun by dropping by!

73551906_o.jpg

65714650_o.jpg

54034627_o.jpg

Hello,

I agree with everyone...this appears to be authentic, but you may wish to request a pic of the inner tag to be positive.

p.s. What a cute little Dior Ballet bag though....here are some pics that can possibly help for comparrison purposes.

p.s.s. I have been gone for a little while and hope it's okay if I join in the fun by dropping by!

65714650_o.jpg

one day i will have these shoes !!!! my life is not complete without them! :nuts::heart::shame::sweatdrop:

Hello and Happy Holidays!

I agree with the other lovely ladies (and gents)....

the last one (which has the link posted twice) is authentic, but number two is questionable. I wonder why the seller has posted the older Dior authenticity card and older maintenance guide....hmmm...best wishes and good luck! :heart:
Can I ask why you think number 2 is questionable (other than he looks like he needs a good brush), the actual bag itself looks real to me it's just the card etc that is not correct which could be a case of they lost or didn't have the originals and replaced it with the older from another bag instead.

2201.jpg

Bag No 2 (tried to fix the colour as the hue on those pics are shocking and still are)

7779_1.jpg

Am I missing something :shrugs:

Can I ask why you think number 2 is questionable (other than he looks like he needs a good brush), the actual bag itself looks real to me it's just the card etc that is not correct which could be a case of they lost or didn't have the originals and replaced it with the older from another bag instead.

View attachment 304839

Bag No 2 (tried to fix the colour as the hue on those pics are shocking and still are)

View attachment 304838

Am I missing something :shrugs:

Hello Chic,

Opps! I didn't mean to be such an inconvenience....I just meant that number two was "questionable" because of the older authenticity docs...nothing seems off about the bag itself to me personally. I am so sorry for not being a little bit clearer.

I just thought any potential buyers should get a quick explaination from the seller about the older authenticity docs paired with this newer style bag, I am sure you are right (as always it seems...hehehe....:flowers:) the seller has just replaced them or mixed them up. Thanks for clearing that up! best wishes and happy holidays sweetie! :heart::heart::heart:

Hello Chic,

Opps! I didn't mean to be such an inconvenience....I just meant that number two was "questionable" because of the older authenticity docs...nothing seems off about the bag itself to me personally. I am so sorry for not being a little bit clearer.

I just thought any potential buyers should get a quick explaination from the seller about the older authenticity docs paired with this newer style bag, I am sure you are right (as always it seems...hehehe....:flowers:) the seller has just replaced them or mixed them up. Thanks for clearing that up! best wishes and happy holidays sweetie! :heart::heart::heart:
Not at all :smile:

Sometimes I miss things and someone else picks it up so I wondered if there was something I hadn't noticed apart from the incorrect cards.

I would definitely question it though if I was serious about purchasing a bag :yes:

Hello Elc41,

I agree with the other ladies (and gents)...these are all fake unfortunately.

Here is a guide that provides some quick tips for spotting authentic Dior Girly handbags....click here. Also! Keep posting those auction links and we will help you find an authentic Girly bag...there is nothing like the real thing! best wishes and happy holidays. :heart::heart::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.