AUTHENTICATE this COACH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know very little about newer Coach. Wait for Hyacinth or one of the other ladies to look at the bag.

I'm posting your question in the format that is requested by the authenticators in Post #1 of this thread.

Item: COACH BROOKE Black Pebble Leather LARGE Handbag No.F17165 3 Handles -LOVELY
Listing number: 180911660782
Seller: pasbas702
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/COACH-BROOK...782?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item2a1f2cdeee
Comments: Please authenticate.

:smile:

thank you !

Legacy zip?
J8Y 9966 (another "Y" code)
dimensions @ 11"W x 9.25"H x 4.5"D (Strap drop about 20")

img0602s.jpg

By jessi319 at 2012-07-19
img0603en.jpg

img0614is.jpg

img0608sv.jpg

img0618zs.jpg

Somehow I've missed the information about so many fakes beginning with J8Y ....grrrrr....but I already owned these from ages ago so had to check anyway.

I don't like how far off the center of the pocket section the creed stamp is. A lot of those J8*- serial numbers are going to be questionable like this one, I just don't have other examples to compare it to so unless there's another red flag it's going to be a "don't know".

I don't like how far off the center of the pocket section the creed stamp is. A lot of those J8*- serial numbers are going to be questionable like this one, I just don't have other examples to compare it to so unless there's another red flag it's going to be a "don't know".

Thank you. I do see- after looking at several bags online- why this is a conundrum. I've found another auction that -if there aren't other red flags, it too has an off-center creed but it isn't a J8Y. Maybe if you have a moment you can see if this is another mystery bag, or a fake, to help me with this learning curve. This is a big help to me. I've spent hours tonight re-reading all kinds of old information in this thread and others, hoping to no longer be fooled with all these questionable bags in the future. Thanks so much.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/COACH-BLACK...826?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item20c86daeba

Thank you. I do see- after looking at several bags online- why this is a conundrum. I've found another auction that -if there aren't other red flags, it too has an off-center creed but it isn't a J8Y. Maybe if you have a moment you can see if this is another mystery bag, or a fake, to help me with this learning curve. This is a big help to me. I've spent hours tonight re-reading all kinds of old information in this thread and others, hoping to no longer be fooled with all these questionable bags in the future. Thanks so much.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/COACH-BLACK...826?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item20c86daeba

I'm still going to have to say Questionable, sorry.

Item: Mahogany Zip Wallet
Seller: Savers $1
Dimensions: 4.5” tall by 7.5” wide
Comments: It has that blue and white striped “mattress ticking” lining; I can’t remember what line that came from? Please give an opinion on authenticity, thank you.

I love that style of make up bag. it's just like the one that was blown into my yard from the tornado. It survived the tornado and the soaking wet rain so it's a tough little Coach item. I never did find her owner, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.