Authenticate this COACH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to this thread thing so bear with me, and pardon me if I am doing it wrong.
I won this auction today and I thought it was just the angle that the pic was taken that made the swingpack look shorter and wider than the normal Coach swingpack.

The C's, the strap, rivets and hang tag look good. The horse and carriage look small though, but if this swingpack is smaller than....
Just don't to throw up a fuss if it is legit and I just have never seen this particular one.

I own 10 coach bags myself, so I consider myself to know the brand pretty well. But now I am getting nervous and need some help before I pay!

Ebay Item number: 180394923027
Seller:Pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gifpics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gifbrenbryriapics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif( 7 ) pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gifFeedback:100 % Positive

One picture is not enough to authenticate. Please ask the seller for a clear picture of the creed from the inside of the bag, a closeup picture of the logo on the front of the bag, pictures of the back of the bag, and the inside lining, and a closeup picture of the hangtag. Thanks!

Coach Signature C Red Wallet 100% Guaranteed Authentic
Item: 170372800935
Seller User ID: ***eleven***

Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/Coach-Signature...27ab02a1a7&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ht_991wt_1167

Comments: The description on the tag is for a legacy French purse, which this is not, the font on the tag isn't correct and the pattern doesn't match the stock photo. I'm pretty sure of authenticity but ....

Here is what 6025 looks like:

Attachments

• 6025.jpg
    6025.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Hi! We have a new posting format. Please see Post #1 on pg.1 of this thread for the new format for future requests. Thanks!
Example:

Item: NEW AUTH. ERGO SIGNATURE COMPACT CLUTCH WALLET
Listing number: 180396887007
Seller: zjpatrick0
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180396887007&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Comments: Is this authentic?
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm, here is another Canadian seller selling multiple new without tags wallets and bags. The similarities to the other seller Lovepointers (who has been discussed here) are enough to make me stay away. Some of the backgrounds are remarkably similar to the other seller's. The font of the Coach logo stamp on the inside of this wallet (and other wallets from this seller) is different when compared to the font from the Coach stamp on the genuine Coach wallets that I own. I wouldn’t buy, if I were you.

Title: another snaphead keychain
Item:
Seller User ID:
Comments: I am trying to get a better picture and a back side pic. Any first thoughts?

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 37
Title: another snaphead keychain
Item:
Seller User ID:
Comments: I am trying to get a better picture and a back side pic. Any first thoughts?

I think I recall seeing that keychain on ebay last week.

I don't believe it's authentic. The authentic item has additional snapheads. And a couple of the charms in that picture appear to be different shades than I think they should be. (It might be because of the lighting.)

Status
Not open for further replies.