Authenticate This COACH - **see first post for format**

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please post authenticity questions related to COACH in this thread. No PMs please.
For further information, please refer to the first post on page 1 of this thread.

Please follow the following requests:
  • Before you submit a request for authentication, please search this thread to make sure that the item has not previously been authenticated by searching the seller ID and/or item number. This is not a thread to ask general questions about COACH, please refer to our main Coach forum for such information.
  • Note that authenticators have the right to refuse any requests. This is a free service, but it is imperative that you help our authenticators by using the following format:
  • FOR ITEMS LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Listing number:
    Seller and site where listed
    Link:
    Comments:

• FOR ITEMS NOT LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Where purchased or how obtained
    Comments:
BASIC PICTURES REQUIRED (but more may be requested): If necessary pictures are in the listing, it's not necessary to upload and duplicate them.
  • Front of item
  • Back of item
  • Full clear and legible creed text and serial number
  • Made in tags (when available)
  • Measurements
  • For bags with turnlock closures, show pictures of back of female side of turnlock
  • For bags with magnetic snaps, show pictures of the male part of the snap so that the numbers and letters on it can be read
  • If applicable, search interior of bag and/or pockets for small white tag with production information and include a picture of that.
Thank you and be safe!

Oh wow :sad: no wonder I was so confused with the information I found online! A lot of them contradict each other so I felt like I was running around in circles. I really appreciate your help. Thank you so much!

If you want accurate information, read the six Salearea Guides posted here at tPF and formerly published in Ebay's "guides" pages which no longer exist. They won't tell you how to prove a Coach is genuine because there's NO simple rule or even rules that can ever do that. But they can give you some good indications when a bag is fake.

The first 13 posts are background, and the later posts are updates, corrections, and also the Daria48 Fake Coach Serial Numbers List. Read the entire thread at least once and refer back to it when you need to:

Hello,
Can you please authenticate the following:
Item: coach lunchbox
Site ebay
Seller: abrpin
Link:

Thank you