Authenticate This COACH - **see first post for format**

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please post authenticity questions related to COACH in this thread. No PMs please.
For further information, please refer to the first post on page 1 of this thread.

Please follow the following requests:
  • Before you submit a request for authentication, please search this thread to make sure that the item has not previously been authenticated by searching the seller ID and/or item number. This is not a thread to ask general questions about COACH, please refer to our main Coach forum for such information.
  • Note that authenticators have the right to refuse any requests. This is a free service, but it is imperative that you help our authenticators by using the following format:
  • FOR ITEMS LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Listing number:
    Seller and site where listed
    Link:
    Comments:

• FOR ITEMS NOT LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Where purchased or how obtained
    Comments:
BASIC PICTURES REQUIRED (but more may be requested): If necessary pictures are in the listing, it's not necessary to upload and duplicate them.
  • Front of item
  • Back of item
  • Full clear and legible creed text and serial number
  • Made in tags (when available)
  • Measurements
  • For bags with turnlock closures, show pictures of back of female side of turnlock
  • For bags with magnetic snaps, show pictures of the male part of the snap so that the numbers and letters on it can be read
  • If applicable, search interior of bag and/or pockets for small white tag with production information and include a picture of that.
Thank you and be safe!

The inside lining just looks suspect to me, no leather trimming at all
Again, I don't see any problems. It looks like other cosmetic cases and zip around wallets with similar linings and pockets. I think the only leather in those types of cases would be creeds and this item doesn't appear to have a creed.

(It may have a small white label with production codes hidden inside a pocket. You can ask the seller to look for and photograph it but judging by her lack of response yesterday, I'm not optimistic.)

Hello Authenticators,
Please authenticate this Olympic pouch from eBay,thanks
Seller: jilrosa0

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucyblue13
Hello Authenticators,
It looks good. More opinions are welcome.

Hello Authenticators,
It looks good. More opinions are welcome.

It's a genuine USOC Olympic Tourist Pouch, style 657 and probably made in 1995.

Hello all! I am hoping for authentication on this bag.

Item: Soho Large Legacy, I think. Style #4161
Dimensions: 14" x 10.75" x 4.5"
Obtained: It was my mom's, but she never used it much--too large and lacking in compartments. She's asked me to rehab it and sell it for her. Of course, I want to verify authenticity before I do so.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• lime hobo 3.JPG
    lime hobo 3.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 9
  • lime hobo 5.JPG
    lime hobo 5.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 9
  • lime hobo 2.JPG
    lime hobo 2.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 16
  • lime hobo 10.JPG
    lime hobo 10.JPG
    203.1 KB · Views: 16
  • lime hobo 9.JPG
    lime hobo 9.JPG
    217 KB · Views: 16
Hello all! I am hoping for authentication on this bag.

Item: Soho Large Legacy, I think. Style #4161
Dimensions: 14" x 10.75" x 4.5"
Obtained: It was my mom's, but she never used it much--too large and lacking in compartments. She's asked me to rehab it and sell it for her. Of course, I want to verify authenticity before I do so.

Thanks in advance!
It's authentic, made in 1997. I believe the name is Soho zip hobo.