Authenticate This COACH - **see first post for format**

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please post authenticity questions related to COACH in this thread. No PMs please.
For further information, please refer to the first post on page 1 of this thread.

Please follow the following requests:
  • Before you submit a request for authentication, please search this thread to make sure that the item has not previously been authenticated by searching the seller ID and/or item number. This is not a thread to ask general questions about COACH, please refer to our main Coach forum for such information.
  • Note that authenticators have the right to refuse any requests. This is a free service, but it is imperative that you help our authenticators by using the following format:
  • FOR ITEMS LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Listing number:
    Seller and site where listed
    Link:
    Comments:

• FOR ITEMS NOT LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Where purchased or how obtained
    Comments:
BASIC PICTURES REQUIRED (but more may be requested): If necessary pictures are in the listing, it's not necessary to upload and duplicate them.
  • Front of item
  • Back of item
  • Full clear and legible creed text and serial number
  • Made in tags (when available)
  • Measurements
  • For bags with turnlock closures, show pictures of back of female side of turnlock
  • For bags with magnetic snaps, show pictures of the male part of the snap so that the numbers and letters on it can be read
  • If applicable, search interior of bag and/or pockets for small white tag with production information and include a picture of that.
Thank you and be safe!

Hi..
I just bought Coach swagger in Gun metal. I bought it in instagram below the link,

http://instagram.com/fossil_addicted

And here the details, please help me to authenticate it.. coz if its not authentic, i can have full refund.. thankks in advance..

View attachment 3742229 View attachment 3742230 View attachment 3742231 View attachment 3742232 View attachment 3742233 View attachment 3742234 View attachment 3742235 View attachment 3742236 View attachment 3742237 View attachment 3742238
If the pictures shown are your own pictures of the bag you received, it looks good. However I also like to be able to look at a seller's other listings but fossil_addicted's pictures are private and I can't see her album.

If the pictures shown are your own pictures of the bag you received, it looks good. However I also like to be able to look at a seller's other listings but fossil_addicted's pictures are private and I can't see her album.

Yes, im the one taking the pics..
Oh just realized the seller private their IG. We have to add first.

So you says that its authentic? :biggrin:

Hello!

Item: Coach 10650 Leather Legacy Slim Tote
(In my possession)

I posted this bag on eBay yesterday and it was removed for being inauthentic. I didn't check here first because to me it seemed authentic albeit in bad condition. If it is fake, mea culpa! I bought in on eBay months ago as a project bag but it is beyond my skill. Please take a look at these pics and let me know if it's fake. If it is, I'll just harvest it for hardware. If it's not, is there anything I can do about eBay thinking I listed a fake? I really only use eBay to clean out my closet, so I don't have tons of selling history. Thanks in advance!

IMG_1498308750.101877.jpgIMG_1498308764.703252.jpg
IMG_1498308781.596422.jpg
IMG_1498308794.740687.jpg
IMG_1498308824.108805.jpg

I have received the actual thing and am harbouring a little hope that it may be authenticate. Otherwise i will return it. Need your expertise again to authenticate it.

IMG-20170624-WA0006.jpg 20170624_224548.jpg 20170624_224624.jpg 20170624_224735.jpg 20170624_224826.jpg 20170624_225306.jpg 20170624_232416.jpg

There are at least 100 different items on the page the link goes to, and all the Coach pictures are stolen without permission from Coach's website. None of them can be authenticated with just one stolen stock photo. Maybe it's a browser problem, but I can't open any item by clicking on it, and there doesn't seem to be any way to search for a single item with the listing number you included.

Also, many of the Kate Spde photos say that the item you receive will have a different style number than the item in the website photo. So how do you know what you're actually buying?

I would NEVER buy from any seller who steals another company's legally protected copyrighted photos. I'm sure international copyright and trademark violations are just as illegal in Singapore as they are in the USA.

lol assuming you were replying to me :smile:

Yes I was - sorry!

There were some posts about 2 weeks ago at Ebay's own Fashion forum where at least 3 sellers were complaining about Ebay removals of Coach items because of price, and then another one just recently where Ebay removed a genuine Coach claiming it was fake. I have NO idea what kind of idiots are running their what-used-to-be Trust And Safety Department because no one seems to know what's going on or why they're being reported.

Yes I was - sorry!

There were some posts about 2 weeks ago at Ebay's own Fashion forum where at least 3 sellers were complaining about Ebay removals of Coach items because of price, and then another one just recently where Ebay removed a genuine Coach claiming it was fake. I have NO idea what kind of idiots are running their what-used-to-be Trust And Safety Department because no one seems to know what's going on or why they're being reported.

Well...
So I have called eBay and spoken to their Listing Department people. They won't tell me why it was removed but I suspect it is only because I listed it at $10 starting bid. The leather is in terrible condition, which I disclosed, so I do not believe it is worth much more than that. Honestly, I think it's probably only worth its hardware. So I stated that I had only purchased this from eBay on May 13 (feels longer!) and it wasn't flagged then. So I stated that if they aren't going to let me relist, then eBay should refund my previous purchase. They ask if I want to start a refund, and I said yes. So then, they start a refund, and forward me to another department. It's when I'm talking to that department that I realize they want the previous seller to refund me. I said, no, it's not the previous seller's fault that you incorrectly flagged this as inauthentic. I do NOT want the previous seller to pay for this. So they send me back to the listings people and I talk to another person who tells me they have "secret Coach information" (I'm afraid I may have repeated that back to her with clearly audible quotation marks surrounding it) that shows this bag is inauthentic and that they can't reveal it to me because they don't want it to get out to people who create fake bags. So I said I wanted to speak to someone else higher up and she said she'd have them call me back.

In the meantime, the poor previous seller contacted me about the return that was started inadvertently so I'm communicating with that person and they are understandably annoyed. I have apologized, but asked if they have any documentation to help me out. I don't really care about the money..." Oh, ebay is calling back! More later...

Well...
So I have called eBay and spoken to their Listing Department people. They won't tell me why it was removed but I suspect it is only because I listed it at $10 starting bid. The leather is in terrible condition, which I disclosed, so I do not believe it is worth much more than that. Honestly, I think it's probably only worth its hardware. So I stated that I had only purchased this from eBay on May 13 (feels longer!) and it wasn't flagged then. So I stated that if they aren't going to let me relist, then eBay should refund my previous purchase. They ask if I want to start a refund, and I said yes. So then, they start a refund, and forward me to another department. It's when I'm talking to that department that I realize they want the previous seller to refund me. I said, no, it's not the previous seller's fault that you incorrectly flagged this as inauthentic. I do NOT want the previous seller to pay for this. So they send me back to the listings people and I talk to another person who tells me they have "secret Coach information" (I'm afraid I may have repeated that back to her with clearly audible quotation marks surrounding it) that shows this bag is inauthentic and that they can't reveal it to me because they don't want it to get out to people who create fake bags. So I said I wanted to speak to someone else higher up and she said she'd have them call me back.

In the meantime, the poor previous seller contacted me about the return that was started inadvertently so I'm communicating with that person and they are understandably annoyed. I have apologized, but asked if they have any documentation to help me out. I don't really care about the money..." Oh, ebay is calling back! More later...

So they won't tell me what's wrong, they won't let me relist, and they won't admit they are wrong. I'm closing my ebay account.

So they won't tell me what's wrong, they won't let me relist, and they won't admit they are wrong. I'm closing my ebay account.
ps - sorry for melodrama - I just get annoyed with bad customer service and multi-million dollar companies wanting to punish innocent people like the seller. Ugh. I did close my account - it will save me from buying anyway. I'll stick to yard sales and thrift stores for a while. :smile: