Authenticate This BURBERRY

I purchased from a small company who told me that they purchase overstocks/samples from trusted wholesalers. I did notice that the sticking on the label is not straight! Also no content tag
Thanks againView attachment 3887712View attachment 3887714View attachment 3887716View attachment 3887718
The red looks odd to me - the fringe should be perfect - I would expect longer in a newer scarf - the lettering looks off - there should be a content tag and packaging if it was new. And a Burberry tag - I am suspect of someone who says they are buying Burberry wholesale. Can you tell by the feel of it if it is arylic?
t - Can you return it?

The red looks odd to me - the fringe should be perfect - I would expect longer in a newer scarf - the lettering looks off - there should be a content tag and packaging if it was new. And a Burberry tag - I am suspect of someone who says they are buying Burberry wholesale. Can you tell by the feel of it if it is arylic?
t - Can you return it?

It doesn’t feel acrylic? But I’m no expert. Feels pretty soft. They did tell me if any problems I can return the scarf.

Which one is Vergeet's scarf? I will read it over, and get back to you.
t
RE: the reference: https://betweennapsontheporch.net/burberry-scarf-fake-vs-real-how-to-tell-the-difference/
I think she does AN EXCELLENT job - I am very pleased because I often read on line guides and find them to have errors. What a great eye for detail she has, and great photos too.
I would add that on the fake one - the colors are off and the color relationships are off (ie. in certain spots there should be certain color changes), the writing on the fake plastic piece is off, as is the shape (too square). There is an older style fabric label that is thin - like her fake, but the writing does NOT look like that fake.
So - this is a great resource for you to have found as your first reference!
t