Authenticate This BURBERRY

Hi @terite and all of you kind enough to share your expertise :smile: I would love your help in authenticating this Burberry Trench. I just received it after purchasing it second-hand (though not from eBay, so I can't provide a seller number).

This is a Mens raincoat, of the 51% cotton and 49% poly variety. It feels like it's of a pretty high quality, but several things give me pause.

First, note the alignment of the Nova Check pattern. It looks like it matches up at the seams, but it's not perfect. Or is it excusable?
View attachment 3882939

Also, the hangtag is connected on three sides by a cream-colored string. I've never seen that before.
View attachment 3882944

The size tag is also not underneath the left pocket, but rather behind the hang tag itself. The size tag isn't of the normal model number, size convention. View attachment 3882943

Also, the care-tag looks like it's sown on crooked, at least such that it has cut off part of the Burberry logo. View attachment 3882953
This is an old trench - like from the 1980/90. Maybe it has had a few rough experiences. I have never seen a fur liner, does is zip in? Does that fit the coat - ?
t
And the inner stitching seems shoddy in parts:
View attachment 3882940 View attachment 3882942

But, then again, stitching looks quite well-done here on the outside!View attachment 3882952 View attachment 3882945 View attachment 3882946

It also came with a luxurious custom-made mink liner which I know to be genuine fur (by smell and texture)... I'm not sure if that changes anything as regards the coat itself!
View attachment 3882974

To conclude, I'd love any insight as to whether this coat is real or not. I have a limited number of days to seek a return, so thanks in advance!! :smile:

Men's vintage trench - maybe from 1980/90. I don't think that liner is original to the coat - maybe added after.
Size tag is ok - so is Burberry tag - so is the trench. The liner - maybe someone sewed that in.
t

I added pictures further down in the thread. I mistakingly answered my own post so not sure if you saw it. When looking through the pics I find the stitching to be pretty well done but then I’m not sure if there’s supposed to be any other tags visible.
Genuine -
t - how will you clean that suede?