Authenticate This BURBERRY

Hi. This post originated in 2014 and there's over 8k comments. That's A LOT of helping these ladies have done...and for only thank yous.
Thank you for this information. I'm sure it's really difficult for all these authenticator's to keep up with everyone. I don't want to keep posting up questions...Lol. I appreciate your help and will check out this link you so kindly suggested. God Bless
If you aren't able to wait, there are various websites that will authenticate for a fee. I've used http://m.authenticate4u.com/About-Us.html before. There are others...just do a search under purseforum. Good luck:smile:

Reactions: Dangerus
Hi Sternberg76 et al! I too posted an authenticity request, I believe it was post 8008 (I think). Like your purse, the sleeves of my sweater do not match the body in terms of the check placement. (However, I'm new so not sure if I will get an answer lol.)

Anyways, I'm no Burberry pro, but I found this eBay guide on Burberry purses and the kind lady who wrote the guide shows purses very similar to yours in the same pattern and style.

Under the paragraph, "Pattern Alignment", this eBay seller states that: "The pattern in both the Nova Check and Classic Check must match as pictured below. The pink/red line and the black stripes must meet on the side and on the bottom like you see in these pictures. Sometimes, you will come across authentic Burberry with pattern that do not match too well but those are fairly rare."

Check it out: http://www.ebay.com/gds/Authentic-BURBERRY-purse-buying-guide-/10000000000799495/g.html

Hope this helps you!
Thank you, Rabbit'sMoon...I will check this link, you kindly recommended out. It is my first Burberry, so I'm no expert myself... lol. I hope someone is able to assist you with your questions, soon. I appreciate your help. God bless.

hello! Much apperciated if someone could take a look at this scarf? My boyfriend purchased it from jomashop as a gift. but I was concerned as some discussions about its website. the tags seems fine for me but Im just concered the direction of the red line is different than pics I seen on other website.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 447
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 462
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 422
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 426
Is this forum for helping people to authenticate anything that's BURBERRY, before and after purchases online? Could anyone let me know who is WILLING to help me find out if my first BURBERRY bag is Authentic or Fake?:confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1:
Any other links? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Regards,
Stenberg76

UPDATE:
JUST LETTING Y'ALL KNOW THAT MY BURBERRY WAS AUTHENTICATED BY A PROFESSIONAL AND TURNS OUT THAT MY TINY TOTE IS 100% AUTHENTIC AND APPROXIMATELY 15+ YEARS OLD. I'M VERY HAPPY TO FINALLY TELL OTHER'S IT'S NOT A FAKE. THANK YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS

View attachment 3603785 View attachment 3603784 View attachment 3603780 View attachment 3603778 View attachment 3603775 View attachment 3603776 View attachment 3603777 I received this hand-me-down 100% cotton sweater purportedly by Burberry London. Fabric quality looks great but what bothers me is the label (I'm not sure if I can see the rat tails on the last 2 R's although it's present on the first) and how the check pattern does not align at both sleeves. Also, what is "biological powder" as indicated on the white tag care instructions?

I have seen several sweaters on places like Poshmark and eBay where the garments have the same exact label (where last 2 R's different from the first) yet each sweater I've seen is different in style. I have yet to find a twin to mine.

Many thanks!! I surely do appreciate any help as I do not own any other Burberry London item on a blue tag.
genuine - just old (er_
t

Hi girls,
I am new to this thread. I need your help with authenticating a Burberry scarf. I have included some pictures. The Burberry label is different from this years labels. I know because my sister got one recently. So I think it may be from a collection a year or two ago. Just need to know this is legit. Any insight is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance :smile:
need clear and close photos - see post 1 for the photos we need to see.
t

Reactions: Stenberg76