Authenticate This BOTTEGA VENETA

This is authentic. There is usually not an official name for BV bags except those that become cultish-ly popular. This one is just an east-west shoulder bag. As to color - I would like to think that the "RS" at the end of the code on the tag stands for Raspberry, but I have no 'official' information about that.

You're amazing! Thank you so much for your help x

Hi all, my first post here in Bottega Veneta community. My spouse bought this from a vintage thrift store for $200 and I am not certain that it is authentic. It is in used condition, but still presentable. This is my first BV bag so I'm not familiar with the style/name and year it's made. Can someone help me with this, please? Thanks in advance!

Item Name: Bottega Veneta Nappa Intreciatto
Seller name or ID: Vintage Thrift Store

PhotoGrid_1503433667588.jpg PhotoGrid_1503433693925.jpg PhotoGrid_1503433710739.jpg PhotoGrid_1503433728688.jpg PhotoGrid_1503433752274.jpg PhotoGrid_1503434241915.jpg PhotoGrid_1503433768481.jpg PhotoGrid_1503433881678.jpg PhotoGrid_1503433914496.jpg

Hi all, my first post here in Bottega Veneta community. My spouse bought this from a vintage thrift store for $200 and I am not certain that it is authentic. It is in used condition, but still presentable. This is my first BV bag so I'm not familiar with the style/name and year it's made. Can someone help me with this, please? Thanks in advance!

Item Name: Bottega Veneta Nappa Intreciatto
Seller name or ID: Vintage Thrift Store

View attachment 3802826 View attachment 3802829 View attachment 3802830 View attachment 3802831 View attachment 3802832 View attachment 3802833 View attachment 3802834 View attachment 3802836 View attachment 3802837

Authentic Vintage

Thanks so much!! I truly appreciate your help! Do you happen to know what year it's made? And is $200 a good price for it? I think hubby paid too much but I'm not sure about the value and how much it worth.
Here is our thread for Vintage BV - not much there, but it may be helpful to you. https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/vintage-bags-pre-yr2000.246421/
If you look at bottegaveneta.com to get prices for bags now, I think you'll find that to get a BV in good condition is priceless to someone who loves the fashion house and the artistic tradition it carries across generations. You have a treasure, but only if you like it! It's worthless if it's not a bag you like and will carry. :flowers: Edited to add: The style and name of this bag is just 'hobo'. A well-kept vintage Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Nappa Hobo.

Reactions: ksuromax
Item Name: Bottega Veneta intrecciato small chain crossbody bag
Seller name or ID: Private Seller
Working Link:
Comments: Please help authenticate this, I am not sure if this is the exact product name? This is the only picture I have for now. The flap and the "Butterfly logo" on the zip feels strange, but might be an older model? Thank you for commenting!

Attachments

• Bottega Sling for Authentication.jpg
    Bottega Sling for Authentication.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 164
Item Name: Bottega Veneta intrecciato small chain crossbody bag
Seller name or ID: Private Seller
Working Link:
Comments: Please help authenticate this, I am not sure if this is the exact product name? This is the only picture I have for now. The flap and the "Butterfly logo" on the zip feels strange, but might be an older model? Thank you for commenting!

Please read the 1st post in this thread to see what pics you need to post for authentication