AUTHENTIC Kooba finds - eBay or other retailer

That honey Lena is very pretty...

No stop me, please!LOL.

Thought these were all good deals, Carla in terraine & black ($390) & Gretchen in forest green ($321) Maybe with codes, evern cheaper?:

http://bluefly.com/pages/search/res...33&Ntt=kooba&FOLDER<>folder_id=933&inicat=933

Yep, just got the Carla in Terraine for about 338.00. Bluefly Rep said they had about 100 Carla's in Terraine so maybe I'd wait and see if the price drops. You could always call them and ask how many they have left.

How does the carla compare with the Maria? They look so similar, maybe I could sneak one in without hubby even noticing...LOL.

My family came over tonight and all the girls took my Maria of the chair & tried her on for size...in fact they always fondle her when they come over...She's irresistible!

How does the carla compare with the Maria? They look so similar, maybe I could sneak one in without hubby even noticing...LOL.

My family came over tonight and all the girls took my Maria of the chair & tried her on for size...in fact they always fondle her when they come over...She's irresistible!

They are the same. Just like the Sienna and Scarlett, the Carla is just bigger.
If Hubby questions you just tell him he has a bad judgement of size....and then keep switching back and forth until he really starts to believe it..:graucho:

Flippin' eck and thats the starting bid!!! If that sells I will buy everyone here a kooba of their choice!!! (Thats doesnt mean one of you buys it just to get a free kooba now! :lol:)

Careful, Halz, there might be somebody out there who just can't live without that Gold Ginger and have been looking for it everywhere! So no backpaddling, ok, we've got it in writing, LOL

Flippin' eck and thats the starting bid!!! If that sells I will buy everyone here a kooba of their choice!!! (Thats doesnt mean one of you buys it just to get a free kooba now! :lol:)

How nice of you!!! Ok, I'll start the list with my choice. I'd like a Gold Ginger....Hmmmm...And I certainly don't want tags with it.....and I'd prefer it be from Australia.

How nice of you!!! Ok, I'll start the list with my choice. I'd like a Gold Ginger....Hmmmm...And I certainly don't want tags with it.....and I'd prefer it be from Australia.

LOL...tPF members who buy it dont count. :P Surely ya'll arent mad enough to pay that price for it?

Maggie...I will buy you all 'koobas'....at least thats what it will say on the bag, but it may come to you via china! :lol:

Yep, just got the Carla in Terraine for about 338.00. Bluefly Rep said they had about 100 Carla's in Terraine so maybe I'd wait and see if the price drops. You could always call them and ask how many they have left.

YAY! I just ordered teh carla in terraine and I had a code that made the total $319.95! I used the code SHOP337...it is worth 20 percent off. I think that you have to be a first time buyer tho.

Great deal, I'm so tempted!
(I love the terraine, but the black is cool too.)

Thanks Lexie, for the clarification. I really like the shoulder strap of the Maria, perhaps I should invest in a bigger version, lol.

YAY! I just ordered teh carla in terraine and I had a code that made the total $319.95! I used the code SHOP337...it is worth 20 percent off. I think that you have to be a first time buyer tho.

Yeah! Yea, I tried to sneak that code past the Bluefly Rep too but she got me. So I used the one that started with "Missed..." and got 15% off.

I adore...and I do mean adore my Maria so I know how much I will like the Carla. Just like my Metallic Sienna & Scarlett. A beloved color in 2 sizes is not a bad thing :smile: