Authentic Fendi Deals or Finds - please READ POST 1 first

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Several Fendi bags were found at the TJMaxx in Countryside, Illinois (708/354-5113)

fendi-3.jpg fendi-2.jpg fendi-1.jpg
  2. FYI -- that first tote is $749.99
    I don't remember the price of the Blue Suede Bag
    The small pouchette in the last pic, is $599.99

3. Darling stingray crossbody/shoulder bag available at Jeffrey ATL....currently 40% off retail. Contact William at slam12@bellsouth.net

[​IMG]
    There is also a nappa leather multi fendi behind this one in the same color pattern

[​IMG]

4. Saw a Fendi Chef bag at Winners' today. $549CDN+taxes. I looked at it; no dustbag inside. It was the same canvas as the third one in iluvmybags' post.

5. Fendi handbag sale on Modnique.com today.

6. Fendi (zucca) classic no 4 shopper: tobacco or dark red trim, soft & smooth leather interior!!!! $899 each

Man's Fendi hidden behind & large tote shoppers for $449 I think?

IMG-20120224-00450.jpg

7. This is the Chameleon Gold $405. I have plenty more pics of shoes I just have to figure out how to upload them for yall.

Mariann Mendoza
    Fendi SanMarcos
    512 392 6404

Chamelion gold front view 8k3938 hel fokan $405.jpg
  8. Fendi Anna in browns at Neiman Marcus Last Call at the Colorado Mills
    around $1100

9. This Small Chameleon is clearance price $910 at the OakBrook (IL) TJMaxx

IMG_0346.JPG
  10. Belle and Clive has the medium 2Jours available in green, chocolate brown, and red on the site today. $1805 for the medium if you are looking for a bit of a better price on this gorgeous bag.

11. Barneys.com has added lots of Fendi bags, etc to its sale