Ashley Graham - "plus sized" Sports Illustrated cover

I'm sort of confused - how can she not be showing a month prior to this, and with a FULL "I'm about to give birth right now" belly now? I mean sure weight helps it "meld" especially with baggy clothes, but she was in swimsuits/bikinis etc...

Very happy for her and she's gorgeous, it just made me curious! Like, were the pictures old, being posted as new? If so, why? Just odd...
I'm 37 weeks right now and I was like this, 6 weeks ago no one could tell I was pregnant and now I have a full on belly bump! Everyone shows differently :smile: My sister on the other hand was showing at 8 weeks lol!

Reactions: Shopgirl1996
I'm sort of confused - how can she not be showing a month prior to this, and with a FULL "I'm about to give birth right now" belly now? I mean sure weight helps it "meld" especially with baggy clothes, but she was in swimsuits/bikinis etc...

Very happy for her and she's gorgeous, it just made me curious! Like, were the pictures old, being posted as new? If so, why? Just odd...
Are you referring to the photos on here, or elsewhere? Cuz the previous photos on here were from 7/2018 not 2019. She does look great pregnant!