argh! this is killing me...courtier or satchel..

For me the Courier. I could barely get the Satchel's straps over my arm. Also I am a bit more partial to bags with one strap. Good luck choosing. This is the white bag that I would even considering carrying!

so like everyone else (i hope) i love the legacy collection.

i also love big bags. and the color white. so i'm gravitating towards two bags in particular:

B4WT-1_s.jpg
B4WT-1_s.jpg

i know that white cannot be cleaned easily (rubbing it with the oils in your hands won't always work for the big stains) but i really don't see whiskey working on me like white does...white just brings a huge grin to my face you know? :biggrin:

but i cannot decide which style. i really am thinking of the courtier but i hate the fact that it has no feet on the bottom.

the satchel looks great, with feet too, but i don't have one in my store and i'm not sure if i can get it over my arm easily (i mostly wear my bags over my arm) and i can fit the medium satchel over my arm easily if that helps.

which one would you get?

and would you get the white color? or am i just the only one in love with that color?

I, too, like the satchel. However, as the owner of a purse collection consisting entirely of black bags, I feel as though my opinion relating to color preference would be meaningless. I will say, though, that black is much more forgiving than white -- I'd trash a white bag in five minutes flat. :shame:

I just have to second that.
I think the white is beautiful, but not practical for me.

I love both of those bags but I like shoulder bags a little more so I would go with the first one. Seriously considering the Satchel in the white or whiskey color after getting another look at your picture....