are two-tone watches out of style?

I hope not, because my wedding band is also two-tone. If something that goes with more rather than less is out of style, I'll gladly be a fashion victim. I'm in the market for a two-tone watch to replace my gold and silver ones...I'm looking to simplify.

no, i definitely don't think two-tone is out of style.

when i was deciding on a watch, the reason i chose stainless/silver was because i wanted something more casual. IMO, two-tone is more dressy/formal. it is also versatile in terms of matching it with both silver or gold accessories.

Reactions: Louish
No, I love two-tone! I think like many styles it ebbs and flows in popularity, but always comes back. I think white metals were really popular in the last 10 years, yellow gold is making a come back, but two-tone is still great for everyday.

Two-toned anything is a classic. Always. And for that reason, I love two-toned stuff, other than gold. It is sooo easy to match and goes with any jewellery unless your two-toned is yellow gold and white gold, but your other accesories are in rose gold. But still, there is something about wearing all 3 colours that makes it work, it is like the whole family! So it is fine too! :smile: