are two-tone watches out of style?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a couple of stainless watches and one stainless and gold. I'm feeling like the two-tone look is not as fashionable as it was a couple of years ago. And for gold, I feel if it's real gold it's super expensive and costume gold may look too fake. Am I off base or correct?

2. I hope not! My Cartier Tank Francaise is two toned and I still love it.

Anyone else have an opinion?

3. I hope not as well....just bought a twotone rolex!

4. I don't think they are.

5. I don't think two-tone will ever be out of style. I was in Saks last month over the holidays and almost all of the SAs there were wearing two-tone watches.

6. ITA - I think as long as the style is classic, it will never be out of style. I love 2 tone watches. They are so versatile. Darn it, now I will be on the hunt for a new two tone! Thanks a bunch!! :cursing:

7. i just got my 2 tone tank last month, and definitely loving it!!!!

8. I still love my two tones! I don't really care whether such watches are still in fashion.... I just wear what I love ;)

9. I have a 2-tone Michele watch and I love it!

10. No way! two tone is classic and versatile and definitely timeless. I'm purchasing a two tone Rolex in a few weeks. I think what you may be noticing is that yellow gold has come back since white gold was really popular for a while and then there was a time when everyone was buying yellow gold, even for engagement rings. Oversized solid yellow gold watches have become pretty popular and All white metal is always sleek and classic but two tone is the best of both worlds and you can't go wrong since you dont really need to be concerned with which metal is "in" at the moment because you can always wear either metal with a two tone watch!

11. eeek! I hope not as I have just bought a two tone diamond set tag (to replace a stainless steel one). geesh, what would I care anyway! I think bi-metal watches are a classic and, as everyone says, you don't have to worry about clashing with platinum, silver, white or yellow gold.

12. I LOVE my two tone omega!!

13. I have a two-toned watch, so as far as I'm concerned, it's in style.

14. i don't see it as being in or out of style -- it's a matter of personal taste.

15. I have a two-tone Cartier that I wear more than any other watch because it ties together my platinum and yellow gold jewelry. I love two-tone watches!