Are these repeats?

Repeats or not?

• Repeats, toy loulou can be dressed up enough for those needs.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • You will feel limited with the toy loulou.

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Jan 23, 2013
If you were starting your luxury collection and curating - would you say these are repeats? I have so many pretty chain straps for the toy LouLou. It’s definitely great for date nights etc but if I had a random wedding or formal event, could I get away with the toy Lou Lou? If so, it might make more sense to only keep the toy Loulou since it can also be very casual with other straps. Not rushing on this but would love to hear other thoughts. Thank you and I hope I can help others with these polls since you have all been so patient and helpful!

EB5A73BF-E352-4A68-8C29-E79F8786F066.jpeg

I don't think so, they both could be described similarly, black leather, casual-smart for day/ relaxed-dressy for evening, but they are different in terms of type of leather, hw, shape, depth and feel, if they fit your style than they are both perfect - and in different ways.

I am a sucker for black on black and your Toy lulu is beautiful!

Camera bags, imo, have always been casual and not really my aesthetic. Though I'm sure they are as useful and practical as everyone says they are. :smile:

But I can see the Toy lulu being dressed up or down without any issues. :tup:

Reactions: J9Fell4Tiffanys
I don't think so, they both could be described similarly, black leather, casual-smart for day/ relaxed-dressy for evening, but they are different in terms of type of leather, hw, shape, depth and feel, if they fit your style than they are both perfect - and in different ways.
Well said! I wish YSL didn’t make so many gorgeous bags! I want them all haha!

• Haha
Reactions: papertiger
I am a sucker for black on black and your Toy lulu is beautiful!

Camera bags, imo, have always been casual and not really my aesthetic. Though I'm sure they are as useful and practical as everyone says they are. :smile:

But I can see the Toy lulu being dressed up or down without any issues. :tup:
Thank you! I love the black on black toy Loulou. You can choose any strap style and it just goes! Yes camera bags are very casual. They fit a lot but I can also see why people might feel bored with them bc there isn’t a whole lot of interest going on with them.

Reactions: lill_canele
I am an absolute camera bag lover because I love the ease of the zip top and I prefer a casual bag for everyday wear. I think the YSL mini camera is a very dressy bag, and not one I would wear casually. That is more of an evening bag with chain strap and tassel in my opinion. The gucci mini marmont is more casual everyday to me, which I own and adore. I think the two YSL bags are very different and not repetitive.

I am an absolute camera bag lover because I love the ease of the zip top and I prefer a casual bag for everyday wear. I think the YSL mini camera is a very dressy bag, and not one I would wear casually. That is more of an evening bag with chain strap and tassel in my opinion. The gucci mini marmont is more casual everyday to me, which I own and adore. I think the two YSL bags are very different and not repetitive.
Thank you! Do you think the mini Lou camera can be worn to a wedding worn long strap on one shoulder?