Are there any under 3k everyday bags available?

WOCs are not worth it. I used to own one and it was not for me. I’m 5’4” and the strap was ridiculously long on me and it held barely anything. But that was back when the “bag” (it’s technically a small leather good) was $1600. For 3-4k, better to buy a proper bag from another brand or go the preloved route.

WOCs are not worth it. I used to own one and it was not for me. I’m 5’4” and the strap was ridiculously long on me and it held barely anything. But that was back when the “bag” (it’s technically a small leather good) was $1600. For 3-4k, better to buy a proper bag from another brand or go the preloved route.
I used to say WOC not worth it too and I sold mine, hahaha but things changes, the strap is shorter now fits me excellently, and as our life style changes, our needs changed too, and it's small enough to hide if need to and nice enough to be dressy or casual for events or causal get together, I bought two more WOC recently.

I'm 5'4" as well and don’t think I’m too short for it. It lays on my hip just right. Have you been into a boutique to try bags on? This could make all the difference and I highly recommend trying some different styles on in person.

I can say, the current 3700$ tag is a bit steep now:eek:Was shocked to see that. Do u typically carry alot ? would you get much use of it in terms of cost per wear? something to think about. My WoC gets the most use out of all my Chanel bags.

Personally, I love small bags. I bought my caviar black WoC in 2018 at ~2k at the time and it has well worth paid for itself. That bag has been my go to for traveling bc I love to carry/pack light and it fits into a carry on so easily. There’s so many zipped pockets to store jewelry, money, cards, passport, phone, other small items. Mine has been all around the world w me. And the black caviar leather can withstand anything :lol:

IMG_6394.jpeg

Have fun shopping:smile:

I used to say WOC not worth it too and I sold mine, hahaha but things changes, the strap is shorter now fits me excellently, and as our life style changes, our needs changed too, and it's small enough to hide if need to and nice enough to be dressy or casual for events or causal get together, I bought two more WOC recently.
Where you say the straps are now shorter on the Chanel WOC, are you talking about the Classic Wocs?

The classic style is $3,200 I believe, the ones with seasonal turnlocks styles are higher. The one I got earlier this year came with a tiny chain adjuster which works perfectly with the bag. No dents on the leather so far. That's the best "bag" to get in this price range and it's super versatile too. But only if you carry the bare minimum.

The classic style is $3,200 I believe, the ones with seasonal turnlocks styles are higher. The one I got earlier this year came with a tiny chain adjuster which works perfectly with the bag. No dents on the leather so far. That's the best "bag" to get in this price range and it's super versatile too. But only if you carry the bare minimum.
$3,350 price since this year new classic WOC in US

I’m the same height and sold mine for this reason. Chain length was too long

Classic Wocs are $3700
Wow huge increase

Reactions: Emily1830