ARCHIVE 6-01-13 Authenticate this Hermes **BAG**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
I want to purchase an authentic Hermes handbag but I'm not familiar with what to look for to differentiate between a fake and an authentic. This is a very costly purchase can please authenticate for me please.
Thank you in advance
JD
Item: BLACK HERMES 35CM BIRKIN BAG WITH GOLD HARDWARE
Listing number: 181147150364
Seller: orion1224
Link:http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-HERME...364?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item2a2d36281c

Hello
I want to purchase an authentic Hermes handbag but I'm not familiar with what to look for to differentiate between a fake and an authentic. This is a very costly purchase can please authenticate for me please.
Thank you in advance
JD
Item: BLACK HERMES 35CM BIRKIN BAG WITH GOLD HARDWARE
Listing number: 181147150364
Seller: orion1224
Link:http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-HERME...364?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item2a2d36281c

Hello again
I am also watching this bag. I have bought a chanel wallet from them in the past and it was authentic. Can you please have a look at this bag please?
Thank you in advance
Merci JD
Item: Auth HERMES Ardennes Birkin 40 Handbag Black Hardware Gold
Listing number:271213392167
Seller:brandoff 3098
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271213392167

Kindly reread the first post in this thread for reasons some requests may not receive a reply.

Thank you.

Kindly reread the first post in this thread for reasons some requests may not receive a reply.

Thank you.
Hi Mistikat
I went back to see what i did wrong, I searched for the seller's name and nothing came up. I have asked to have bags authenticated that I have purchased and not run into any problems. Can you please specify what i did wrong? I usually post following the rules here.
Best regards
JD

Reasons why some requests may not be answered:
  • It is the preference of the authenticators on this thread not to give authentication to members who buy and resell bags.
  • It is also the preference of the authenticators to comment on current, not closed, auctions and sales.
  • Authenticators prefer to give authentication to members who post in a range of threads, instead of just requesting free authentication for designer items.
  • We will not authenticate for those who post photos only and cannot provide link to a live online auction/sale.
  • If your request is not answered here, for whatever reasons, professional authentication services are available outside of PF.

Reasons why some requests may not be answered:
  • It is the preference of the authenticators on this thread not to give authentication to members who buy and resell bags.
  • It is also the preference of the authenticators to comment on current, not closed, auctions and sales.
  • Authenticators prefer to give authentication to members who post in a range of threads, instead of just requesting free authentication for designer items.
  • We will not authenticate for those who post photos only and cannot provide link to a live online auction/sale.
  • If your request is not answered here, for whatever reasons, professional authentication services are available outside of PF.
Hi Mistikat
Thank you for responding quickly! Those bags that I asked to be authenticated , I am currently watching because I want to purchase one of them for my personal use. I am trying to decide between the two and If i'm going to be buying it I want to be sure I'm not spending all this money for nothing.
Thank you
JD

Hi!

Please can you help me authenticate this bag? My friend bought it a few days ago for her daughter. She thinks it may be too good to be true!!! So if you can just let us know if you think it's genuine, that'd be fab!!! She got it from an antique type house clearance / curio shop. She knows the owner and either she didn't know what she had, or it's a fake!!!

I can't upload a photo as it's not on a website.... please can you help with this?? It's a clutch bag, one side is cream / white, the other is teal green. It has a dark purple thin leather band which splits the colours and forms the latch of the bag. It's also got a gold chain strap.

Thanks in advance for any help!

:smile:

Hi ladies,
Could someone please authenticate this. Much appreciation in advance. I submitted a bid and seller accepted. I hope it is real. I am sorry if I am doing something wrong. Please help. Sorry if I am wasting your time. I noticed I was checked off as "report". I just was hoping for some help on authenticating this. Thank you again so much.

Item:VINTAGE HERMES BLACK BOX CALF LEATHER 35 CM KELLY BAG - CIRCA 1970
Listing:230978610854
Seller: JFC218
Link:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0#ht_500wt_968

Hi there,

I have a question about a toile and leather MM Garden Party that I just purchased. I can't see the heat stamp. My Leather GP (2011) has a colored stamp and other GPs I have seen are embossed but they're very clear to see. This Garden Party is apparently a 2004 "H" but the stamp is very very very faint. I can barely make it out - is this normal?

Item: Garden Party canvas MM
Seller: Luxury-shops.com
Link: None. Please see pictures

My Pictures:

Pictures from the seller zooming in on where the heat stamp should be:

What they said the stamp should read:

Thanks everyone-I really appreciate any help! xo

Status
Not open for further replies.