APRIL purchases!

I bought:
the black hamptons multifunction bag (ordered yesterday.. should be here by friday)
and
a punch mini skinny (on ebay .. had a BIN of only $39.99!!) I asked at the store yesterday and they couldn't order it so I was bummed.. now I'm psyched!
Pics when they all arrive!

congratz! that's awesome for you.

i like that mini-skinny, but can't commit, hope you love yours to ;)

i don't know...it's the weirdest thing. i was taking pictures and i just don't LOVE either one anymore...

i think i might be sick...i've never fallen out of love so quickly.

Why? What happened? I was thinking of picking up the Ergo Scarf Print Tote but the fabric has me worried... I know I'll go crazy trying to keep it clean. :rant:

ok so this is what I have bought so far when I went shopping with kallison..
you have to excuse what I am wearing I just got off work!!!
100_1759.jpg

100_1760.jpg

100_1761.jpg

100_1762.jpg

100_1764.jpg

100_1766.jpg

Why? What happened? I was thinking of picking up the Ergo Scarf Print Tote but the fabric has me worried... I know I'll go crazy trying to keep it clean. :rant:
the fabric is definately a concern of mine.

that and the fact that i think i'm too big for such a small bag. i don't know. it would probably be better once it got worn in, but i don't know.

i do like my camel tote a little bit more...we'll see...

the fabric is definately a concern of mine.

that and the fact that i think i'm too big for such a small bag. i don't know. it would probably be better once it got worn in, but i don't know.

i do like my camel tote a little bit more...we'll see...

I think the Ergo Hobos are CUTE but I'm not a small girl myself so I ended up with my two Ergo Sig Totes...

I love the Ergo Leather Tote in camel! Very NICE! I really love it in white, too! During the PCE, I picked up my very first all-leather piece... the Legacy leather wristlet in whiskey and wow, I LOVE it!! :yes:

Kallison maybe if size is a concern you could exchange the camel smaller ergo tote for the large size, that is the one i have and i dunno if you saw my pics (there is a thread of them) but im a bigger girl and i think the large is a great size,, just a thought! :smile: