Anything about your denim LV you don't like?

deniseorange said:
Friend of mine likes it. But didn't get it cus' there are way too many fakies out there on the street. What a reasoning. Personally, I think it's a pretty bag. Got a younger feel than the mini monogram canvas.

I don't think the denim fakes have hit the Aussie streets yet- the denim is still quite new here (yes, we are behind)

Crystal05 said:
I don't think the denim fakes have hit the Aussie streets yet- the denim is still quite new here (yes, we are behind)

I'm from Australia and I've seen fake denim speedies here since 6 months ago. There are lots of them :sick:

BUT who cares I love the neo speedy! :love:

i absolutely hate the way it sags, so now i have a cardboard wrapped in cloth to prevent the sagging

I put cardboard in all my LV bags (speedy bags ONLY) it helps it from sagging and looks SO much better...I HATE when speedy bags sag in the middle..KWIM... I use the cardboard from the LV box's (The old style boxes are really tough and work well):idea:

I love my baggy GM in blue. It is very casual ,roomy and looks great with jeans and any color top. I always wear jeans and so far I find it very comfortable. NO COmPLAinTs.