Anyone wear a pinky ring?

I have one that i wear on my right hand.
I had a wider band made (just have to pick it up) with extra diamond from a ring i took apart years ago, I'll replace th current pinky ring with it. the diamonds are chanel set in yellow gold, but im going to see if it can be dipped in white gold.

Yes..everyday..I have a blue diamond, set in a diamond band, that I wear on my left pinky..everyday...It looks great next to my wedding set.....I also have a blue sapphire pinky ring/diamond setting that is for my right pinky..I wear it often but not every day....I also have 3 gold pinky rings that i wear on my right pinky as well..

My pinky ring is 5 diamonds bezel set into the shape of a dog's pawprint. The center stone is 1/4 carat and the "toes" are 10 points each so it is bog enough that people can see what it is without being too big for a pinky.

I love pinky rings..... and i also like Oprah's ones...
this is a pic of my favorite pinky ring in yellow gold with diamonds and rubies invisble-setting

attachment.php

I remember wearing a little silver ring with a baby mouse on it that my parents bought for me when I was a toddler, then it fit my middle finger, now I wear it my pinky sometimes, but the little mouse tail comes up and tends to catch on things so I don't wear it real often.