Anyone traveling from the UK for surgery?

Ciao

I am coming from Italy and looking at US, Thailand and maybe Korea for surgery. I am thinking about rhinoplasty, upper blepharoplasty or brow lift, and looking to make my jawline slimmer.

Yeah, I've seen quite a few Brits on Reddit and TPF who've shared their experiences with plastic surgery abroad. It's not uncommon at all. Just make sure to do your research thoroughly and check out reviews from people who've been through it. Safety first!

I just get myself checked at BT. Dr Lee checked me in person. He said I couldn’t breath properly right now because he inserted plastic sheet in my nostrils to support the structure. He may take out next Tuesday when he will check up on me again. They gave me another antibiotics injection in addition to oral ones. I told him that I feel my alas don’t look very symmetrical. He said in the surgery he felt they were and now the looking could do to swellings. He then checked how long I can stay - luckily I can stay quite a long time. He said he will adjust if they are not. I had a deswelling treatment today. Kelly also booked me for deswelling treatment on Monday and Tuesday. Overall still very happy! I feel they are very caring.

Reactions: vilkido
I just get myself checked at BT. Dr Lee checked me in person. He said I couldn’t breath properly right now because he inserted plastic sheet in my nostrils to support the structure. He may take out next Tuesday when he will check up on me again. They gave me another antibiotics injection in addition to oral ones. I told him that I feel my alas don’t look very symmetrical. He said in the surgery he felt they were and now the looking could do to swellings. He then checked how long I can stay - luckily I can stay quite a long time. He said he will adjust if they are not. I had a deswelling treatment today. Kelly also booked me for deswelling treatment on Monday and Tuesday. Overall still very happy! I feel they are very caring.
Wow, good luck! And I'm so sorry your surgeries were botched — could you tell me what doctors they were? Just in case I consider doing it in the UK after all...

Sounds like you're having quite the journey with your plastic surgery experience. It's great that Dr. Lee is giving you personal attention and checking up on you. The fact that he's addressing your concerns about symmetry and planning to adjust if needed is reassuring.

Reactions: uinfa and sweettian
Sounds like you're having quite the journey with your plastic surgery experience. It's great that Dr. Lee is giving you personal attention and checking up on you. The fact that he's addressing your concerns about symmetry and planning to adjust if needed is reassuring.
Yes one thing I like about him is that he is very caring, unlike a normal doctor just check on you. He spent lots of time think

I had double jaw surgery (revision - NHS left me recessed) in Italy, Rome with Dr. Pagnoni. It was a very good experience, the aftercare was amazing and for the most part everyone could speak English (Nurses/Drs.)