Anyone sell their Puzzle bag and regret it?

2manybags

O.G.
Dec 29, 2006
I have a medium puzzle bag and find I don’t reach for it often. I’m considering selling it but then I look at it and think it’s such a beautiful bag.

if you had one and sold it, do you regret it? If you replaced it with a different bag, what did you get instead?

I have a medium puzzle bag and find I don’t reach for it often. I’m considering selling it but then I look at it and think it’s such a beautiful bag.

if you had one and sold it, do you regret it? If you replaced it with a different bag, what did you get instead?

I love my Puzzle bags and keep buying more but if it's not the right bag for you then you should sell it. Before I found Loewe, I bought several Chanel bags and then I realized that they aren't the right bags for my aesthetic and I also found the price increases to be ridiculous. I feel like I found a high quality bag that works for me stylistically and practically when I use my Puzzles and I'm sure you'll find the right bag for you, too.

Do you think you'd use a small size more? I think it's perfect. I used to be a LV Speedy junkie but now the Puzzle is a better version for me. A med is like a Speedy 30 and the small, a 25

Reactions: afj
You might wanna think of aspects that hinders you from using the bag (would it be the size, the color, the design, the strap?) If size was the problem, then you can get small size instead. I once had a large puzzle bag in black that's too big for my frame and even then I know that this bag has features that I love (and who can resist such buttery soft leather?). After selling it, I know I don't want to miss having a puzzle bag in my collection, so few months later got the small size in the color that I want instead :heart:

Between my partner and me we own five puzzle bags - 2 small, 2 medium and 1 large. I love all the sizes but only sold off my XL. I wanted something that could hold my laptop and got it at a great price, but the lack of a top handle was really a deal breaker on the XL. That would be the only puzzle I would sell off and NOT regret! Haha

Reactions: jennlt
Thank you for all the replies. I played around with the bag some more and decided I just can’t part with it. It’s beautiful and the medium size is functional for me, fits what I need. I’ve sold many of my bags because I want to narrow down to bags I will actually use and not just take up space in my closet. So I’m giving myself 2 weeks to use this bag daily and then I’ll reevaluate.
It helps hearing others opinions so I really appreciate everyone’s thoughts.

I’ve been feeling the same! I have had a puzzle bag for almost three years and hardly ever wear it. It looks brand new. But it’s such a beautiful and unique bag that it’s hard to let go. However, have you seen the new puzzle bag style? I haven’t seen it in person yet, but it looks beautiful and more practical! I’m really excited to try it out!

I absolutely love my Puzzles. I was carrying my medium-size orange one today. I also have a small-size one in fuchsia and a large-size one in black although I have found that one to be too big for everyday use although all of my handbag stuff fits perfectly into it. It will work well for trips in the future. Now, I'm looking for a black pre-owned medium-size one, but it has to be in excellent condition.

I felt the same way a few months ago. I was super close to selling mine, but at the last minute, I backed out because I realized that it actually is the perfect bag for me. It holds enough for my everyday essentials plus a bit more, which helps when I unexpectedly am out and need more space. It's also a very unique looking bag, and I am so glad that I decided not to sell.

Reactions: jennlt
Me! I had a sand/mink small sized puzzle bag. I only used it a handful of times and ultimately sold it because I felt it was similar in size/redundant in functionality as my speedy 30, and chanel 19 (medium/large size).
I totally regretted it and repurchased it in a mini size. Such a cute size, fits a surprising amount and I was missing something small and understated in my collection so I'm happy with the swap.

Reactions: afj and jennlt

I just recently bought the Small Puzzle in black. It's gorgeous. Only wore it once so far. I sold about 5 bags to Fashionphile and I regret selling 2 of them. Not Loewe. A Fendi and a Tory Burch. Both in like new condition because I take very good care of my bags but I got like half the $ back. So Unless you need the money to buy another bag (I do that sometimes) or for some other reason, I would hold onto it for a bit. Especially that I don't think Loewe holds it's value. You may lose a good amount of money and then regret selling it.

I just recently bought the Small Puzzle in black. It's gorgeous. Only wore it once so far. I sold about 5 bags to Fashionphile and I regret selling 2 of them. Not Loewe. A Fendi and a Tory Burch. Both in like new condition because I take very good care of my bags but I got like half the $ back. So Unless you need the money to buy another bag (I do that sometimes) or for some other reason, I would hold onto it for a bit. Especially that I don't think Loewe holds it's value. You may lose a good amount of money and then regret selling it.

Sorry, correction, I sold the Tory on Poshmark.

Me! I had a sand/mink small sized puzzle bag. I only used it a handful of times and ultimately sold it because I felt it was similar in size/redundant in functionality as my speedy 30, and chanel 19 (medium/large size).
I totally regretted it and repurchased it in a mini size. Such a cute size, fits a surprising amount and I was missing something small and understated in my collection so I'm happy with the swap.
I LOVE the Sand/Mink but I was so afraid of color transfer and stains. That's why I bought the small in Black. It looks so much nicer in the light colors because you see the "puzzle" design better but again, I have to use my bags without fear of wrecking them, lol.

I used to own the stone blue in small and the tan in small. I used both quite a bit but eventually sold them. I didn’t lose any money because I bought both at a discount and sold them on eBay before the price increases. At that time they held their price on the resale market pretty well. Last year I purchased the warm desert color combo which works perfectly with my wardrobe. I still think about the tan sometimes, but don’t regret selling it...owning two brown shade puzzles would be redundant. I also have a tan fendi bag with ghw which I prefer to the Loewe tan puzzle with shw. I just bought a small black and am contemplating keeping it. I live in a warm climate so I don’t know how much I would reach for an all black bag, but I just love how easy it is to use this bag. I also purchased it at a discounted price before the price increase.

My advice is to keep it unless the size or color doesn’t work for you. I will always have at least one puzzle in my collection. It is that great of a bag! If you’d prefer a different size or color then sell it and repurchase soon. If you can purchase while on a trip to Europe even better! This bag is hermes quality but doesn’t have the price tag...I think the prices of these bags will increase and people will still buy them. I have always purchased at discounted prices but I wouldnt hesitate to pay full price if I had to. The bag is worth it.