Anyone Purchasa Bag From Let-Trade..

Actually, compared to other Asian reseller shops, Let-trade doesn't even have THAT great of a selection of bags LOL... Should have gone to Tokyo man... Oh boy oh boy, talking about a great selection with AMAZING condition!

Well, to answer your question (I am not affiliated with them, just based on experience with reseller shops. That, and I'm actually from Hong Kong, where they are based from), mostly from people from Hong Kong. Gotta say, Hong Kong (and other asian countries, such as Japan and Singapore, as an example), people are craaaazy about brand names, and Hermes has actually been popular there for awhile now (Just an observation from family friends and stuff), so when there's demand, there's supply... As for the condition, from what I know, Hong Kong people like pristine condition bags (Japanese too!!), so normally their "sellable" condition is usually very good... In the States, for example, one could find more vintage stuff...

Really hope this will ease your anxiety from buying from them. But at the end, it is a personal choice... If I were to be VERY nervous about buying from someone that personally I didn't trust, I just wouldn't buy from them. No matter how attractive the prices are. Having said that, even though they are reputable (IMHO), they do make mistakes too. The safest way is still buying directly from the boutique! :idea:

I don't know for sure but I assume from ladies that live in Hong Kong who have changed their mind or a particular bag did not suit them or their lifestyle.

Thanks for the info. I am very new to online handbag purchases (never made a purchase online) and so I'm definitely being cautious, especially with these pricepoints. I do like the site (let-trade) and I certainly trust the judgement of you Hermes vets on the Forum. :smile:

Hi all! Does anyone know the source of the Hermes bags on let-trade? I also was questioning authenticity because of the great selection and condition of the bags on the site. I would hate to make a purchase for several thousand dollars and then attempt to get a refund from sellers outside the US. Thanks in advance for any info.

-Really, don;t worry - they stand behind the authenticity of every item.

Thanks for the info. I am very new to online handbag purchases (never made a purchase online) and so I'm definitely being cautious, especially with these pricepoints. I do like the site (let-trade) and I certainly trust the judgement of you Hermes vets on the Forum. :smile:

I just purchased a red kelly yesterday from them, I have no worries about the authenticity of their bags. I will have to wait until they receive my wire transfer and it gets shipped to me and I can't wait!

Let-Trade is reputable seller. Wonderful to deal with. As to the question on where they get their bags, I personally had sold a bag to them. Great experience, got payment very fast too !!

^ She arrived this morning,no problems. They way reduced the dollar amount for me (because I asked) and no customs charges. They received my wire transfer Monday and it arrived this morning Wednesday from Hong Kong to Australia. Still uploading photos so I will reveal later.