which one is the most rare?

• Dalmatian sac rabat

• Onionhead box

• Satin Abelia

• Cerises Neo Deauville

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dalmation Sac Rabat

is.php

I think the Satin bag made an appearance on a Sex and the City episode (correct me if I'm wrong). As to the rarest bag...I'm not completely sure, but I'd go with the Onion Head box. I really don't think they made very many of those, and while you can find all of the other bags on ebay, the murakami jewelry boxes (which there are four different designs of) are seldom on ebay. So, thats my two cents!:biggrin:

i think the onion head box is the rarest of the three!

i remember seeing a young girl probably about 10 years old in a private school uniform and pig tails carrying the sac rabat ( and yes it was authentic!) she was walking with her mother who was carrying a dior street chic. This made an impression on me as I thought the mother really trusted her daughter with a very expensive and rare bag!

the Murakami Characters (there are 3 of them by FYI) Jewel boxes are the rarest of the ones in the poll. it's the only one among them that's actually got a REAL serial number and it's not available in most boutiques. the Mono Satin Abelia is the least rare, because it's just part of the Cruise Collection just like the Globe Shoppers last year. but definitely the prettiest. i'd pick that one if i were you.

and the Damatian Sac Rabat is the tackiest. and im not sorry. it really IS!

naughtymanolo said:
what were they? they onionhead, panda? the lv symbol with hands?
There are four Murakamis, Panda, Onionhead, Flowerhat man and the LV hands. I was lucky enough to have my choice when I picked Onionhead. I will try and post a photo.