Anyone indulge in some May 1st purchases?

LVCRAZED said:
You're very welcome!!!!!! :smile: Are you looking to purchase one of them?? If so, let us know what you decide. ;)

Thanks !:nuts::biggrin:

Im deciding weather to buy it or pass it on for the next up coming model, i really like the structure of the bag but i dont really like small bag, but then I'll go to Hong Kong next week and will go to see it in person ... I may like it!:biggrin:
Thanks for your cares:biggrin:

texaschic231 said:
LVCrazed: I had never seen that Priscilla...it is GORGEOUS~!!

Congrats on your purchases and on your anniversary~!!

Awww, Thank You so much! :biggrin: :biggrin: When I had gotten my LV catalog a few wks. and came across a pic of it I was like,"how cute is that?":nuts:

btw, I seen the wapity at the LV in the case on my way out....VERY CUTE! I know you have the white one. LOVE IT!!!!!! :love: It's definitely on my want list!! I'll probably go with the white one also. Too cute!!

I was really bad yesterday and took a lil drive to LV to see the Batignolles Horizontal in person. I was going to buy it on eluxury to save the shipping and tax but the eluxury site and LV had different dimentions for the bag size. I could not believe how perfect this bag was, I was a little worried about it being too big but it could not of been more perfect! :biggrin:

I'm always a little hesitant of shopping in Short Hills cause many of the SA will ignore you if they don't feel you have the $$$. This was not the case, my sales assoicate was super sweet and helpful, so there was no way I was not walking out of that store without the bag and her getting the sale yesterday.

Yay, still excited!

SilverFire said:
I was really bad yesterday and took a lil drive to LV to see the Batignolles Horizontal in person. I was going to buy it on eluxury to save the shipping and tax but the eluxury site and LV had different dimentions for the bag size. I could not believe how perfect this bag was, I was a little worried about it being too big but it could not of been more perfect! :biggrin:

I'm always a little hesitant of shopping in Short Hills cause many of the SA will ignore you if they don't feel you have the $$$. This was not the case, my sales assoicate was super sweet and helpful, so there was no way I was not walking out of that store without the bag and her getting the sale yesterday.

Yay, still excited!
Congrats on your new Batig H!!! Enjoy it. Sounds like it's a perfect bag for you.