Anyone indulge in some May 1st purchases?

Today was my 13th wedd. anniv. :love: I just got back from dinner and Louie-Ville!! LOL!!:nuts:

I ended up getting:

White MC Priscilla
White MC Pochette Accessoires
Mono Pochette Accessoires
Key chain/extender - for pochette (Thx to reading posts about using it to extend the lil strap) cool!!! + using it for a keychain when not extending!! hehe!! Love that!:love:

From last Sat.:

Mono Speedy 30 - Was supposed to be a early wedd. anniv. gift but now "we're" (dh and I) are saying it was a early bday gift "June".

Will probably post pics tomorrow sometime!!:biggrin:
Happy Shopping all!!!!!!!!!!:nuts:

ilzabet said:
LVCRAZED: happy anniversary!! it's mine too although it's only my second and i got tiffany's instead of LV. :smile:

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: Happy Anniversary to you as well!!!!! Tiffany's sounds pretty good to me!! :nuts:

LOL, easy to remember May 1. (May Day)

OMGosh you need to share pic's ..
Congrat's on your 13th Ann :smile:

LVCRAZED said:
Today was my 13th wedd. anniv. :love: I just got back from dinner and Louie-Ville!! LOL!!:nuts:

I ended up getting:

White MC Priscilla
White MC Pochette Accessoires
Mono Pochette Accessoires
Key chain/extender - for pochette (Thx to reading posts about using it to extend the lil strap) cool!!! + using it for a keychain when not extending!! hehe!! Love that!:love:

From last Sat.:

Mono Speedy 30 - Was supposed to be a early wedd. anniv. gift but now "we're" (dh and I) are saying it was a early bday gift "June".

Will probably post pics tomorrow sometime!!:biggrin:
Happy Shopping all!!!!!!!!!!:nuts: