Anyone have Gucci Ophidia quality issues?

YES, you can return the bag for lifetime as long as it shows factory defect. I told this issue to the gucci sa last week and he reassured me I can return it whenever this happens to the bag anyway I bought the neo vintage not this kind of style. Whenever you buy a bag especially if it is canvas you should make sure that there is leather on the edges of the bag that's why if you notice most of the lv bags today there is either leather on the edges of the bags and in the bottoms it will save your bag from unexpected peelings and scuffs. With this kind of dome shape bag, the edges were stressed because of the stitchings. The next bag I'm targeting is a LV bag coz I consider their canvas and leathers really durable and LV is the second oldest luxury bag company so it means they really know what they're doing.

Reactions: lauralizette
So glad I saw this thread as I’m having issues with the Ophidia belt bag. The first bag my SA received for me was rejected because the oval GG logo on the front was lopsided. All the SA’s at the store noticed it right away and damaged the bag. I finally received a replacement and there are scratches on the belt and signs of wear of the leather edging. So far not a good experience and after reading this thread I’m even more concerned about the overall quality of this line. I’ve asked my SA to replace so I’m hoping they will oblige.
I’m so glad I read through this thread. I just unboxed my first ophidia bag & the logo emblem looks crooked to me. I actually just posted a new thread about it asking if I’m being crazy haha! I must not be after all!

Hey everyone! Found this thread while looking for how Gucci deals with defects/ and returns/exchanges on theses kinds of items for recent purchases. I actually have the Ophidia and use it several times a week and luckily haven’t had any issues but this definitely gives me something to keep an eye out for.

For defects, how did Gucci handle these situations in y’all’s experience? I just sent off a Soho Disco to be looked over due to several defects and am a bit nervous after sending off such a pricey bag with little promise of a resolution. I’ve never had to return anything from Gucci up until now and cs has always been super helpful and kind. Would appreciate any insight on this!