Anyone have a Gucci agenda/planner?

I think I'm going to be completely Libra impractical and get the white one (figures)... soooo gorgeous! I can't live without lots and lots of agendas....

hehe...guccigood.

i have the small planner. not the guccissima leather but the horsebit one in green. i got it on sale and love the size of it.

justadiorable...yes. just know the size and you can call/go to the gucci store and they have the refills.

I have 2 but I have note book paper inside now (both are croc but different sizes and colours).

Are you thinking of buying one?

Thank you for responding. I have one but was thinking of another one. They are really hard to find. I love mine and could not find any info. If you are looking for inserts Gucci.com has them for 2015 on sale for $39.00 I just got a set yesterday. I have what would be the MM in the LV agenda. Do you have either of those. Do you mind posting a picture. I will as well.

Thank you for responding. I have one but was thinking of another one. They are really hard to find. I love mine and could not find any info. If you are looking for inserts Gucci.com has them for 2015 on sale for $39.00 I just got a set yesterday. I have what would be the MM in the LV agenda. Do you have either of those. Do you mind posting a picture. I will as well.

Thanks girl I saw those. The notebooks I have are officially Gucci as well but once those are gone I may buy planner replacements

Here are mine, MM in Grey Croc and PM in White Croc ( MM used for to do lists and PM so far used for shopping lists, one page per-trip/day). They both have the interlocking G hw

Gucci_Notebooks_zpsuxkcknau.jpg

originally posted by papertiger;28748733] Thanks girl I saw those. The notebooks I have are officially Gucci as well but once those are gone I may buy planner replacements

Here are mine, MM in Grey Croc and PM in White Croc ( MM used for to do lists and PM so far used for shopping lists, one page per-trip/day). They both have the interlocking G hw

Those are very nice. Here is mine

Attachments

• Agenda (2).jpg
    Agenda (2).jpg
    542 KB · Views: 241
Last edited by a moderator: