Anyone have 2 wedding bands?

I find that you need longer fingers for the "sandwich" look to really look good.

My ring finger has a shorter space, so if I were to sandwich my e-ring, it would have to be with 2 narrow bands as wider ones would look ridiculous!

I also have the platinum "etoile" wedding band from Tiffany which I love, but it's slightly wider. A band the same width on the other side would NOT work.

I find that you need longer fingers for the "sandwich" look to really look good.

My ring finger has a shorter space, so if I were to sandwich my e-ring, it would have to be with 2 narrow bands as wider ones would look ridiculous!

I also have the platinum "etoile" wedding band from Tiffany which I love, but it's slightly wider. A band the same width on the other side would NOT work.

I agree, with shorter fingers (like mine) it would look better to have narrow bands. I would rather have 2 thin 2mm bands on either end of my engagement ring over a single thick 3-4mm wedding band. I love the symmetry! :love:

I have 2 wedding bands, but I don't wear them "sandwiched". I like to think of one ring as my wedding band and one as my baby band. Love the stacked look. :smile:

DSC_0028-2.jpg

i love your stacks!!! especially the really thin one. i'm actually thinking about getting a really thin one as well. i just love how elegant it looks with the e-ring—and i also love how swanky wears hers, so of course it motivates me. :graucho:

So I am currently engaged, but I already know what my wedding set is going to be. My darling fiancé ordered my first wedding band when he ordered my engagment ring so that it would exactly match. I am a stacking ring kind of girl, so he is currently having made a band in the same thickness as my e-ring and wedding band that will alternate sapphires and diamonds- we share the same birthday-September 26, so we both wanted sapphires to be incorporated into my wedding set. Here is a pic of my e-ring with just one wedding band as the second band is still being made.

Attachments

• my ring plus wedding band.JPG
    my ring plus wedding band.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 1,129
i love your stacks!!! especially the really thin one. i'm actually thinking about getting a really thin one as well. i just love how elegant it looks with the e-ring—and i also love how swanky wears hers, so of course it motivates me. :graucho:

Thank you. :smile: My teeny tiny band is Beverley K. The only problem w/Beverley K is that once you get one, it becomes an addiciton and you want more to stack. ;)

So I am currently engaged, but I already know what my wedding set is going to be. My darling fiancé ordered my first wedding band when he ordered my engagment ring so that it would exactly match. I am a stacking ring kind of girl, so he is currently having made a band in the same thickness as my e-ring and wedding band that will alternate sapphires and diamonds- we share the same birthday-September 26, so we both wanted sapphires to be incorporated into my wedding set. Here is a pic of my e-ring with just one wedding band as the second band is still being made.

Beautiful rings. I love the idea of a sapphire/diamond band to stack!!! Can't wait to see it.

I wear 2 bands that 'sandwich' my engagement ring. Even though they don't match, it doesn't look right to me if I don't put one of them on. Mine are also way smaller than any of the other sets I've seen on here, only 2 1/4 carats all told. I love them though.

nancypants your set is GORGEOUS! i'm looking for another band to stack with my wedding set too.. but i'm kinda wishing for something a little different from my original wedding band.. but i like how your wedding bangs look balanced with your e-ring... if that makes any sense?!.. do you mind telling me what the ct. weight of your e-ring is.. and do you know by any chance what the mm width your bands are??

thanks! ering is 1.8, and to be honest, i have no idea about the wedding bands. i had to get my original changed cuz it kept losing diamonds so i changed to this one with more gold to keep the diamonds in. do i just measure how many mm it is from one end to other?

I have a 3 princess cut diamond engagement ring and when I went ring shopping, I bought a tiny micro pave 1/2 eternity band. Since being on here, I love all the stacking rings so I went and bought a plain 2mm 18k white gold ring from ebay to go with my other 2 rings. It only set me back about $100 so I figure if I don't like it, I can always wear it on my right hand with another ring. When I have them all together, I'll post a picture.