Anyone have 2 wedding bands?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone!

Sorry if this is a repeat thread but I couldn't find anything on it! I know there is the engagement ring thread but there aren't a lot of wedding band pictures in it. I was wondering if anyone has 2 wedding bands sandwiching their engagement ring. I love the look and am trying to decide for myself if I want 1 or 2 wedding bands. I was wondering if anyone had pictures to post!

Thanks! :yahoo:

2. ^ I was actually debating this same thing just a few days ago. I will be getting two yellow diamond wedding bands in yellow gold to go with my platinum diamond band e-ring. I really love the sandwich look. Good Luck.

3. trustlove i'm the opposite of you! i have 2 white diamond w-bands sandwiching my yeallow diamond e-ring!

4. I have the platinum Tiffany etoile band (wedding ring) then my engagement ring and on the other side I have the 18kt yellow gold Tiffany etoile band.

5. Me! Have an e-ring (brilliant center stone with 2 baguettes, simple deco-style) with 2 vintage dia bands, alternating tiny rounds and marquise. Love it!

6. Everyone's rings sound gorgeous. DO you ladies mind posting pics

7. i do! one is my wedding band and another is my 30th bday present from hubs. i wear them like this because if i sandwich my ering, there's spacing issue.

[​IMG]

8. nancypants your set is GORGEOUS! i'm looking for another band to stack with my wedding set too.. but i'm kinda wishing for something a little different from my original wedding band.. but i like how your wedding bangs look balanced with your e-ring... if that makes any sense?!.. do you mind telling me what the ct. weight of your e-ring is.. and do you know by any chance what the mm width your bands are??

9. yup. this is how i wear my ring(s) everyday. to be honest, i love the look of different rings (especially stackables), as i have never been a fan of traditional wedding "sets."

[​IMG]

sorry for the poor lighting—it was taken in my bathroom. lol

10. i am hoping/planning on getting an identical wedding band to 'sandwich' my ering. i'm thinking the new band could be for a special occassion, anniversary, etc. i love the idea. really, can you go wrong with more diamonds? i think not! :smile:

11. Wow....what a gorgeous ring that you have here! Are your wedding bands shared setting? Will the diamonds rub against each other??

12. I also wear two different bands.

Attached Files:

13. Gorgeous ring sets everyone! Keep the pictures coming, it's giving me and probably many others lots of ideas!

14. *bump

15. I have 2 wedding bands, but I don't wear them "sandwiched". I like to think of one ring as my wedding band and one as my baby band. Love the stacked look. :smile:

[​IMG]