Anyone have 2 wedding bands?

redsoledlover

Oct 14, 2009
Hey everyone!

Sorry if this is a repeat thread but I couldn't find anything on it! I know there is the engagement ring thread but there aren't a lot of wedding band pictures in it. I was wondering if anyone has 2 wedding bands sandwiching their engagement ring. I love the look and am trying to decide for myself if I want 1 or 2 wedding bands. I was wondering if anyone had pictures to post!

Thanks! :yahoo:

^ I was actually debating this same thing just a few days ago. I will be getting two yellow diamond wedding bands in yellow gold to go with my platinum diamond band e-ring. I really love the sandwich look. Good Luck.

Me! Have an e-ring (brilliant center stone with 2 baguettes, simple deco-style) with 2 vintage dia bands, alternating tiny rounds and marquise. Love it!

i do! one is my wedding band and another is my 30th bday present from hubs. i wear them like this because if i sandwich my ering, there's spacing issue.

IMG_0488.jpg

nancypants your set is GORGEOUS! i'm looking for another band to stack with my wedding set too.. but i'm kinda wishing for something a little different from my original wedding band.. but i like how your wedding bangs look balanced with your e-ring... if that makes any sense?!.. do you mind telling me what the ct. weight of your e-ring is.. and do you know by any chance what the mm width your bands are??

yup. this is how i wear my ring(s) everyday. to be honest, i love the look of different rings (especially stackables), as i have never been a fan of traditional wedding "sets."

DSCF1134.jpg

sorry for the poor lighting—it was taken in my bathroom. lol

i am hoping/planning on getting an identical wedding band to 'sandwich' my ering. i'm thinking the new band could be for a special occassion, anniversary, etc. i love the idea. really, can you go wrong with more diamonds? i think not! :smile: