Anyone get their $50.00 gift card yet?

I got $100 gift card too in the mail on Monday. Trying to figure out what I'll get as it expires 12/31

I also got the $50 off $300 full price too via email as a thank you for shopping their private sale.
Sniff sniff, I shopped the private sale too and haven't received a thing..still hoping no gift card either and I know I spent more this year than last.

Got my $100 gift card last week! I've never gotten a birthday one though. I ended up getting some red flats although I really wanted a pair of boots. Unfortunately my calves & TB tall boots don't agree with each other. :sad:

I got $50. I think I've made 4 multiple-item online orders within a year. I didn't receive a birthday one though and it was last month.
I love everything Tory except the process of getting these birthday gift card. I signed up and got the $50 B-day coupon last year but not this year. When I check my Tory profile my birthday info had disappeared. Thankfully my amazing TB boutique sales associate looked into it for me and was able to get me the code for my $50 off. I used it yesterday and there's a pair of Miller sandals in a UPS plane or truck headed my way.

Most of my purchases are made at the TB boutiques but I did have 3 online transactions. It's weird how this B-day info can just disappear when the rest of my profile info is still there.

What holiday event, I can't find details on the site? Never mind someone else answered,

Since the SA called me and offered pre-sale, I was able to do my purchases on Sunday and when I came home today, the handbag I had to order had arrived already! That is mighty fine service!! I was able to couple the $50 gift card with the tier sale and was able to take advantage of 30% off. Gotta love TB! Both bags are bags I've been lusting after so life is good and my hubby threw in a fedora to boot for Christmas. Can't wait to wear it - never owned a hat so fine.

I love everything Tory except the process of getting these birthday gift card. I signed up and got the $50 B-day coupon last year but not this year. When I check my Tory profile my birthday info had disappeared. Thankfully my amazing TB boutique sales associate looked into it for me and was able to get me the code for my $50 off. I used it yesterday and there's a pair of Miller sandals in a UPS plane or truck headed my way.

Most of my purchases are made at the TB boutiques but I did have 3 online transactions. It's weird how this B-day info can just disappear when the rest of my profile info is still there.

This also happened to me!! I think I'll talk to my SA about it. Thanks for sharing.

I went overboard and got 2 pair of shoes and a purse... :woohoo:

I got the colorblocked Robinson pebbled leather tote... Moore sandals in black, and the Lowell sandal in natural/black. I got the 30% discount and then the free keychain with USB drive. And used my $100 gift certicate...