Anyone else have a bad experience with buying Cartier?

Thank you! She's making her maiden voyage today. Might as well get a start on bringing down the cost per wear. I'm pleasantly surprised that while typing the bracelet falls down my wrist to a place that it's not in the way or being banged up. The design is very well balanced. View attachment 3765935
Congrats! It looks beautiful on you. Finally you can enjoy the bracelet of your dream! :heart::smile:

I, on the other hand, will not give Cartier my business anymore. I am very impressed with Bvlgari, VCA and Pomellato. Will certainly explore somewhere else too.

Congrats! It looks beautiful on you. Finally you can enjoy the bracelet of your dream! :heart::smile:

I, on the other hand, will not give Cartier my business anymore. I am very impressed with Bvlgari, VCA and Pomellato. Will certainly explore somewhere else too.
I don't know if you've looked at Chopard either, but I've had wonderful experiences with them as well.

EmileH your bracelet is stunning! I do hope you still love it!
I’ve had mostly good experiences in Cartier and a wonderful SA who I will only deal with now, but when I was trying to decide on my love bracelet colour, one of the SAs in selfridges really annoyed me. I was trying it on and wanted to see how it would look with some of my other bracelets as when I go out, I wear those too although only the love would have been on 24/7. This guy kept saying to me that it would not do, and that the love bracelet should be worn on its own otherwise it will end up scratched! I’m no fool, I know if you wear it all day every day it will scratch regardless, but he kept lecturing me for considering wearing it with anything else! I didn’t buy it to be some museum piece and to retire any other bracelets I own ever again! I wasn’t planning on buying it from him anyway as I was already seeing my own SA to buy it, but should I have been, I would 1000% have refused with his service!