Any Valentine's Day Suprises?

I haven't got crap. My dh left for work this morning and didn't even tell Happy Valentines:crybaby: Soooooo, I think I should buy myself a V-Day present, like some sunnies!!!

You ABSOLUTELY should get yourself some sunnies!

And cha cha, I think I've said this before, but seriously, your dh needs to teach classes to other dhs about how to buy gifts!

hehe i :heart: my boyfriend...he went out to get his hair cut today (which he needed to do) and came back with a huge balloon and roses!! I was shocked beyond belief!! .:sigh:.

hehe i quoted myself..aynwho

we decided to go to the mall today and I got in his truck and there were some Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses on the front seat for me...:drool: then we get to the mall and he buys me new jeans bc i've lsot some weight and the old ones dont fit anymore, some Victoria Secret panties and NCIS season two on DVD, and well as another Build-A-Bear (he got me one last year)

awww i love him soo much! Though I would share

My hubby got me a Penguins Jordan Staal hockey jersey! I know that sounds weird but I am really excited...he's my favorite player and he had a hat trick last weekend! I think he's really cute too...even though I'm about twice his age, LOL.
Also got some dark chocolate (my fave) and a nice card. I have told hubby not to do flowers as I always manage to kill them right away! We actually celebrated last night as I was off work that day.

Cha Cha, your husband sounds like a real keeper!

NOPE We just booked a big trip to Disney world so we decided to go low key this year. Cards and choclate only!!

honestly - I would take a week in The Most Magical Place on Earth instead of anything big for VDay!

I see my card sitting here on the desk...but DH is away (he's at the Police Academy during the week...probably why I'm here so much during the week...boredom)...so we'll exchange cards on Friday. I plan on baking him some of his favorite cookies for when he gets home...but other than that, nothing. We never made a big deal over Vday.

i mean, heck, I JUST threw out the roses from my birthday 3 weeks ago! heheh

^Dewey... come along in my suitcase... I go there a couple times a year since my dad lives there... still worth seeing... but, I know where all of the BATHROOMS are... not very magical. ;)

Nada for V-day, since DH & I are in seperate states this week!!! I am out of town, so my momma took me out for a lovely steak dinner, and my V-day present to myself came today, so that's good enough for me!!

^Dewey... come along in my suitcase... I go there a couple times a year since my dad lives there... still worth seeing... but, I know where all of the BATHROOMS are... not very magical. ;)

LOL - omg, sorry for going off topic...but it was a running joke one year when DH and I vacationed there with his parents...we joked that my father in law and I must have hit EVERY bathroom in The World...twice.

I drink alot of water and have a small bladder! heheh

We've gone at least once each year for the past 5 years (our record was 3 times in one calendar year, 5 times in 15 months...ahh...the year of the annual pass)

we are certifiable disney freaks...but I tell ya...the best thing in the world is walking down Main Street USA...with a Coach swing pack on of course!

I spent the day working for a small local flower shop delivering flowers, balloons and candy. It was about 4* with a windchill of maybe 20 below! But it was so fun seeing all the surprised faces when we handed out the goodies! And I earned enough money to buy a punch stipe wristlet!

My dh took me out to dinner last night since he had a committment tonight and had already gotten me a holiday patchwork swingpack early but then he surprised me last night with Godiva chocolates and cleaned house for me today while I was out! SWEET! (and my wonderful kiddies helped!)

hehe i quoted myself..aynwho

we decided to go to the mall today and I got in his truck and there were some Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses on the front seat for me...:drool: then we get to the mall and he buys me new jeans bc i've lsot some weight and the old ones dont fit anymore, some Victoria Secret panties and NCIS season two on DVD, and well as another Build-A-Bear (he got me one last year)

awww i love him soo much! Though I would share

LUCKY!!!!