Any opinion/info on the Mahina Selene bag?

I have the PM and it's a beautiful bag. I love Mahina leather. The only caution I would have is that some people had issues with the glazed seam in the middle of the bag cracking. Mine is fine but it's just something to be aware of.

Reactions: Tomsmom
I have the PM and it's a beautiful bag. I love Mahina leather. The only caution I would have is that some people had issues with the glazed seam in the middle of the bag cracking. Mine is fine but it's just something to be aware of.
Thank you !! The PM was the size I had in mind. What color did you chose?

I'm not sure of the exact name. I purchased it several years ago, but it's a camel/caramel color. At the time I debated between it and the black. The logos are much more subtle on the black. I liked that they popped more on the camel. Funny how times change. If I were buying it today, I would choose the more subtle look ;)

Reactions: Tomsmom
I'm not sure of the exact name. I purchased it several years ago, but it's a camel/caramel color. At the time I debated between it and the black. The logos are much more subtle on the black. I liked that they popped more on the camel. Funny how times change. If I were buying it today, I would choose the more subtle look ;)
I understand, we change what we like.

Reactions: coloradolvr
I have this bag as well, it was made in two sizes, I have the small, pm size in the light white colour and silver hardware. I love this bag, the size, shape and colour. The marina leather is thick yet super durable. I’ve had NO issues with color transfer and this is an almost white bag. I would buy it over and over again in a heartbeat.