Any one purchased the Tiffany & Co. handbags? Any thoughts?

Do you notice the kind of hardware? Every detail of their bags has been accounted for. Quite simply, they do not skimp on quality! I must check them out soon. I love a great quality handbag that lasts and lasts!

I love the one that Jennifer Aniston has

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 2,122
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 2,434
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 2,079
Last edited:
I saw several today for the first time in my local store. The quality looks to be fine, but I did not especially find the styles to be great yet. I'm sure there will be more interesting styles to come if they are successful with these. I did find a wallet that looked nice and the price is much less than other comparable wallets.

Too bad my local Tiffany's doesn't carry the bags. Does anyone know what the return policy is online? I can't seem to find a straight answer off the website. I wouldn't mind ordering a few to take a look then sending the rest back, or returning in the store.

I really want to see the quilted leather bags IRL but haven't yet because I suspect I'll end up buying one. :smile: I'm going to NYC later this month and will be doing some gawking and groping then. I am a big fan of L&T from way back and was bereft when their own line went under.

I got my wallet yesterday and the leather is just amazing! It's not stiff at all, totally soft and broken in already. It fits as much as my LV zippy coin purse, but it's smaller and doesn't have that divider in the middle inside. It does have slip pockets everywhere though! One outside on the back, one right in the front when you open the flap, one on each side inside (as opposed to 2 on each side in the LV, and the larger one behind them). The pockets are roomy too, so you can definitely fit more than one in each slot. My LV has a really tight fit, even though the wallet is wide enough, they made the slots pretty tight, so I've snapped my nails a couple times trying to pull my cards out, and you definitely can't fit more than one on the LV.

I've attached pics, the closure is blue because I haven't taken the protective plastic off. All the metal parts have protective plastic on them. The detailing of the Tiffany blue on the ends of the closure is a nice touch. I'm wondering if the wallets in the other colors have that too.

Attachments

• Tiff1.JPG
    Tiff1.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 2,277
  • Tiff2.JPG
    Tiff2.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 1,521
  • Tiff3.JPG
    Tiff3.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 1,440
  • Tiff4.JPG
    Tiff4.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 1,447
  • Tiff5.JPG
    Tiff5.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 1,467
I got my wallet yesterday and the leather is just amazing! It's not stiff at all, totally soft and broken in already. It fits as much as my LV zippy coin purse, but it's smaller and doesn't have that divider in the middle inside. It does have slip pockets everywhere though! One outside on the back, one right in the front when you open the flap, one on each side inside (as opposed to 2 on each side in the LV, and the larger one behind them). The pockets are roomy too, so you can definitely fit more than one in each slot. My LV has a really tight fit, even though the wallet is wide enough, they made the slots pretty tight, so I've snapped my nails a couple times trying to pull my cards out, and you definitely can't fit more than one on the LV.

I've attached pics, the closure is blue because I haven't taken the protective plastic off. All the metal parts have protective plastic on them. The detailing of the Tiffany blue on the ends of the closure is a nice touch. I'm wondering if the wallets in the other colors have that too.

That is just beautiful! Thanks for the interior pictures, they are so helpful! I wish more retailers would show all of the details!

I'm debating on getting the Manhattan from Tiff's. I just got the turn key wallet in Tiff blue and I absolutely adore it!!! The quality is remarkable!!! I can't wait to get a bag! I was heart broken when the plum reversible sold out!!

Has anyone bought the reversible tote and shared pics? I've done a search, but I keep coming up empty handed. Just wanted to see more of this bag, it looks so pretty and I love that it is reversible.