Any nano puzzle owners out there?

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Hello! Just wanted to hear from any nano puzzle owners and what you think of the bag? Is it worth getting or too small? I know the phone doesn’t fit and that’s fine by me but how is it in terms of use-ability, and if you would recommend it.

I love mini bags so thought this might be a cute small leather one to get with a pretty chain. And the chain is a decent length too from the sounds of it. Not short like the LV ones. Either in white, tan or avocardo.

Hope someone that has the bag can chime in and share some pics. Thanks so much!

Hello! Just wanted to hear from any nano puzzle owners and what you think of the bag? Is it worth getting or too small? I know the phone doesn’t fit and that’s fine by me but how is it in terms of use-ability, and if you would recommend it.

I love mini bags so thought this might be a cute small leather one to get with a pretty chain. And the chain is a decent length too from the sounds of it. Not short like the LV ones. Either in white, tan or avocardo.

Hope someone that has the bag can chime in and share some pics. Thanks so much!
I have the nano puzzle in avocado and I love it. I am definitely biased because I am a die hard mini/small bag lover, but I think it fits a deceptively large amount. I have only ever worn it with the chain once, I prefer to carry it by the handle because I’m not really a crossbody/long shoulder strap person. The only drawback is that because the opening is obviously quite narrow, it becomes a bit of a challenge to get things out, especially if you really fill it up. TLDR I would recommend it.

here are some pictures with everything I fit in it on a daily basis. This is full but no bulging or stretching.
- 5 cards
- portable charger
- spray hand sanitizer
- pack of gum
- airpods
- hair tie
- mediation/pills
- bandaids
- wet wipe
- glasses wipe
- blotting papers
- garment tape
- mini hand lotion
- lip balm
- mini brow gel516FC7BC-C487-4987-8EFC-398D523FEF5C.jpegA636AF25-4C02-488D-A5CD-4047090B36B2.jpeg

I have the nano puzzle in avocado and I love it. I am definitely biased because I am a die hard mini/small bag lover, but I think it fits a deceptively large amount. I have only ever worn it with the chain once, I prefer to carry it by the handle because I’m not really a crossbody/long shoulder strap person. The only drawback is that because the opening is obviously quite narrow, it becomes a bit of a challenge to get things out, especially if you really fill it up. TLDR I would recommend it.

here are some pictures with everything I fit in it on a daily basis. This is full but no bulging or stretching.
- 5 cards
- portable charger
- spray hand sanitizer
- pack of gum
- airpods
- hair tie
- mediation/pills
- bandaids
- wet wipe
- glasses wipe
- blotting papers
- garment tape
- mini hand lotion
- lip balm
- mini brow gelView attachment 5409940View attachment 5409941
Thank you for sharing! How is that leather holding up? do you think it scratches easily? Thank you =)

Thank you for sharing! How is that leather holding up? do you think it scratches easily? Thank you =)
I have one in tan and in red that i’ve owned since they came out in Jan 2021. So far they’ve held up just fine, the leather doesn’t scratch very easily, and on the occasion that I do accidentally scrape it with my sharp square shaped nails they do tend to rub out over time. I have a mini size one too since 2020 and it’s been holding up perfectly, the leather has softened even more over time so that it feels even smooshier and softer than the ones displayed in store.

26DAE268-5AFF-4BDE-93B1-347875AE1142.jpeg

59CCC731-EEC7-4DA0-807A-64BA1339C8E9.jpeg

B1426A72-235C-4B21-A40C-20FDF24D0358.jpeg

82E42121-09FA-4050-88BA-5A1832A4F863.jpeg

55AA665F-C97A-4CA2-A199-FCD8B06BA40C.jpeg

39257253-1F4C-4164-B950-97D514203624.jpeg

I have one in tan and in red that i’ve owned since they came out in Jan 2021. So far they’ve held up just fine, the leather doesn’t scratch very easily, and on the occasion that I do accidentally scrape it with my sharp square shaped nails they do tend to rub out over time. I have a mini size one too since 2020 and it’s been holding up perfectly, the leather has softened even more over time so that it feels even smooshier and softer than the ones displayed in store.

View attachment 5670183

View attachment 5670184

View attachment 5670185

View attachment 5670186

View attachment 5670187

View attachment 5670188
Amazing!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!

Reactions: aksaiyo