Where to sell / consign Chanel

Pchans

O.G.
Mar 12, 2007
I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to sell stuff in this forum, so I need suggestion where should I sell my bag?

There's nothing wrong with the bag, I'm just not really loving it.

any advise will be appreciated.. TIA ;)

Where did you purchase it? Most stores (Saks, NM, Nordstrom) will allow a return if the tag is still attached even after two months have passed. . If you purchased it at a boutique they will most likely allow an exchange versus a refund, especially an in-demand bag that would turn a commission quickly.

I know people will argue that it's "used", but if it is in immaculate condition after only two wearings it really shouldn't matter. Think of buying a bag off the display floor that people have tried on and maybe unstuffed and put their things inside for a test drive. Or someone doing a charge-send, trying out a bag at home and sending it back to the store. Same thing really. To me, once human hands have touched it (besides my own), the bag is used.

yeah.. I'm thinking of returning it but my SA will notice since I always buy from him, and he saw me use it once.. is that ok? I feel bad returning it

I bought it at NM, I know I still can return it for full price, I just feel bad about it

I think since it is used, you should try ebay, and not return it to NM, especially when your SA knows you've used it. On ebay, potential buyers know what they're getting and can choose a used bag for the price break they get. Look at the posts on the pf in which people are so upset and disappointed with their long-awaited, spanking new, expensive bags that they paid full price for, that have turned out to be used instead. The fact that the tag is still on doesn't erase the use in the eyes of the next buyer. JMO.

good luck!

it's funny. i have 2 bags that i've used but kept the tags on it. they're on the inside zipper so i just tucked them in the pocket where i keep the authenticity card and the other stuff it came with. it's not to resell it as new- i just have a hard time cutting the tags off i don't need to. it's a weird personal glitch. lol.

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone has experience using consignment stores for their Chanel bags. I have done eBay before, but just wondering what the best way to clean out my closet is and where I can get a decent return. Any help would be greatly appreciated :smile:

Thank you!

I have used Yoogis closet!! They are very professional and trustworthy!!! However, you will not make as much from them as you would on a Ebay. I use to sell on Ebay but have heard nightmares about scam artists. I am now too afraid to risk it and have decided that I would rather be safe than sorry!!!

I think if you're located in the States the easiest would be Yoogi's Closet. They offer a good rate of 70% of the final price versus other stores where it can be 50 - 60%.

The biggest bang for your buck though is still eBay which is such a crapshoot these days.