Any feed back for the new IPhone X or Xs eye trunk ?

alana40

O.G.
Mar 19, 2010
Hello, to all LV lovers
I am waiting for the new IPhone X or Xs eye trunk to be delivery to me.
This one come with the shoulder strap.
Can anyone give me any feedback or review of the product, both Positve and Negative please.
Thank you so much in advance

I do have the reverse one since four weeks and I absolutely love and adore this case. Of course it is heavy but at the same time it feels so luxury and well made. I‘ve never got so many compliments on a luxury piece like with this iPhone case. Enjoy yours!

I have the same cover as in the previous post and I love it. I've had mine since they first come out and it's a great cover. I'm not very gentle with mine but it's holding up really well. Don't use the strap at all but the case is fantastic. After forking out $$$ for just a case I will not be getting a new phone for a looonnnng time.

Be careful. After only having my case for 2 months the side metal button fell off :sad: For such an expensive case this should not have happened. I’m Leary to replace since LV doesn’t always have best customer service as they looked at me like I was crazy. I can honestly say I didnt drop the case nor am I rough with it.

Be careful. After only having my case for 2 months the side metal button fell off :sad: For such an expensive case this should not have happened. I’m Leary to replace since LV doesn’t always have best customer service as they looked at me like I was crazy. I can honestly say I didnt drop the case nor am I rough with it.
Bumping this thread because I just got the reverse mono case with strap preloved for $500 (still freaking insane for a phone case) Did you ever take it back to LV for repair? I wonder how long I can make this purchase last... Any more wear and tear to update? Thanks in advance my loves.

I have exactly the same reverse case as "jazzman". I collect vintage vuitton,goyard,moynat and au depart trunks so the case is appealing to me. i have had it a couple of months and feel although it is very well made ,it is not made well enough for the price point.
1. The screws that hold the press button in come loose easily so one needs to be aware of any excessive horizontal movement in the press buttons and tighten accordingly.

2. The brass parts are not actually solid brass which absolutely dumbfounds me...i have looked at older worn eye trunk x cases and the metal parts with the exception of the nails are brass electroplated copper. I think the brass wears off quite easily. If they had made all parts solid brass it would be easy to polish and remove scratches just like the actual suitcases. Would last much much longer.
the black powder coated frame and rest seems very good quality and will last...

for the money i would have actually liked a functioning lock with a miniature key.

Last edited: