Any Fashionphile discount code????

There are a few H items that I am very much interested. Are there periodic discount codes that hit the entire site?

Also, I remember there used to be a place you could click to see when an item is scheduled for the first 10% off...I don't see that anymore. Am I missing something? thanks!

• Love
Reactions: RT1
Fashionphile discounts items every 30 days. Unfortunately I think they have done away with the ability to see when items are discounted. They only had 1 discount code on Black Friday last year.

FWIW, I’m sure if H Quota bags are included in the 30-day discount. I’ve been watching some Bs and Ks since April and the prices haven’t moved. I’ve seen Lindys and other bags get cut though!

• Love
Reactions: RT1 and Rockerchic
FWIW, I’m sure if H Quota bags are included in the 30-day discount. I’ve been watching some Bs and Ks since April and the prices haven’t moved. I’ve seen Lindys and other bags get cut though!
Sometimes they are. I think it depends on whether the bag was a buyout offer or on consignment (where the original seller would have more say in allowing a discount)

Any one have a recent discount code for today. Feel free to DM me. :smile:
I've been looking for one too!
I've been following FP for a couple yrs now.... I've come to find that they do discount codes a few times a yr. More often around the holiday time... I'd anticipate around Black Fri will prob be the next one! I always get an email when they're about to come out from FP... so, sign up to get the emails and you'll be the first to know :smile:

There are a few H items that I am very much interested. Are there periodic discount codes that hit the entire site?

Also, I remember there used to be a place you could click to see when an item is scheduled for the first 10% off...I don't see that anymore. Am I missing something? thanks!
They did away with the countdown of days until the item is marked down by 10%. I spoke to someone at fashionphil. It was strategic on their part because I know I would stalk the website and wait until the they marked the item down and then try to purchase..if someone didn’t beat me to it.

They did away with the countdown of days until the item is marked down by 10%. I spoke to someone at fashionphil. It was strategic on their part because I know I would stalk the website and wait until the they marked the item down and then try to purchase..if someone didn’t beat me to it.

I miss that feature !!! Bring it back, FP !!! I also wish they would give regular, consistent users/buyers a coupon or 2 to show appreciation...

I've been following FP for a couple yrs now.... I've come to find that they do discount codes a few times a yr. More often around the holiday time... I'd anticipate around Black Fri will prob be the next one! I always get an email when they're about to come out from FP... so, sign up to get the emails and you'll be the first to know :smile:
Thank you for the tip